News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Looping Warriors

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, November 18, 2002, 10:34:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Yes, it's almost done (By Usrin)!!! :)
Visit it:

//www.elvtars.hu/loopwarr
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Mingva

Great, finally another team has site :D And I liked Akoss' pipsqueak profile and biography. Now I know more about him :wink:

Bismarck

Its a very interesting site with much REAL content, not only big graphic firework.
Cool History Part.
And when i have seen Usrins Picture, i have to say, that i had another picture in my mind how a typical stunt pipsqueak looks like.  :D

Really good site

alanrotoi

I saw it and I like it! There are too much info and I enjoyed readind you history.
I'm waiting for Usrin's Bios profile.
Good Work!

CTG

Cool!  :mrgreen:  I like it! The story is true but you didn't mention famous tracks like "Speedway" on which I was the leader for a long time, or "Borzalom"- brutal track built after a horrible chemistry test...  :D

zaqrack

its cool!
agyon?t. :)

I'll add a link ofkoz, make a great banner for me first!

Zak

BonzaiJoe

Yes, it's really nice. Good work. Not too little, not too much, and great biography by Akoss Poo ;)
But we can't be quite sure.

Quote from: "CTG"Cool!  :mrgreen:  I like it! The story is true but you didn't mention famous tracks like "Speedway" on which I was the leader for a long time, or "Borzalom"- brutal track built after a horrible chemistry test...  :D

CTG, if it was a request, I'll write an article with the title: 'Stunts Life in Ap?czai Dormitory 1998'. And what's more, if you still have this chemistry test, I'll put it on the Home Page with the article. I remember it was a very tough one, it was analitic chemistry, and we both wrote a 2. One of the worst chemistry tests in our lives. And the track, Borzalom... The day after the test we had a ship journey and when we arrived back at the dormitory I had 1 free hour until the train, I played Borzalom and I couldn't finish... Other little stories... in the article.

BonzaiJoe Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2002 9:14 pm    Post subject: Looping Warriors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, it's really nice. Good work. Not too little, not too much, and great biography by Akoss Poo  

When a writer says that (about the biography)... I must believe it. I had a little fear of your opinion about my bio.

Usrin said: 1st December, the site will be ready.

Zak: you can put out the link of course.

629.09 km

alanrotoi

hehe.... I have the same t-shirt of Iron Maiden - Fear of the Dark !!!

Quote from: "alanrotoi"hehe.... I have the same t-shirt of Iron Maiden - Fear of the Dark !!!

Great! I also have Best of the beast.
And Metallica - Ride the lightning.
And now I want: Hammerfall - Legacy of kings or Glory to the brave.

Usrin made a little update:
- link www.nemnemsoha.hu added
- my missing replays on ZCT Plus 1 and 2 added - if you collect my replays or want to watch them.

629.09 km

CTG

When will be ready your homepage?

Quote from: "CTG"When will be ready your homepage?

I don't know, Usrin didn't send me any info last weekend. He reads this forum not too often, so contact him in mail if you are such curious. I hope in the winter break he will be ready.

629.09 km

Now you can download all of my tracks from the home page (about 300). Usrin have free time :D  :!:

629.09 km

alanrotoi

There are a lot! Are they all yours?

BTW you can download from http://drive.to/meganium the Manowar's track pack. The most tracks are called with heavy metal band names: Manowar, Slayer,  Rage, V8 (from Argentina), Scanner.....

Quote from: "alanrotoi"There are a lot! Are they all yours?

BTW you can download from http://drive.to/meganium the Manowar's track pack. The most tracks are called with heavy metal band names: Manowar, Slayer,  Rage, V8 (from Argentina), Scanner.....

I'm not sure about akoss4.zip, I can't remember what did it contain it can happen that they're CTG'S, but the other 268 tracks were built by me, mostly 1997-98.

629.09 km