News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

different windowses + stunts

Started by zaqrack, August 06, 2003, 02:17:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

My win2000 was getting old and slow, so decided to try out winXP. I used it for 4 hours and then had enough. It's DOS window is only a little bit faster compared to w2k's, still lots of delay in the comtrol. Good for playing, not for racing.

Because it's Kalpen's time now, I decided to install a windows with native dos mode, so installed WinME, its fine now.

It really matters a lot that I have to reboot to race, or not, so beware people .)

JTK

Pure DOS provides best Stunts performance, that's right. I also use WinXP but my racing skills are bad enough to let this be my training mode. Too less ambitious, I know...  :oops:

satanz@work

I still got my old 486DX4-100 with DOS&.2 at my parents' house ;) 1700MHz makes driving a bit easier, at least my times were terrible. (even more than usual). Win98 rules.

BTW: A friend of mine wasn't able to start stunts in Win2K, is there a special setting you gotta set? Couldn't help him then, via ICQ...

so long,
satanziege

XDude_NL

al il professore

yes i never quit my old 486 dlc with 40mhz for competitions.

the touche du chef: an original keyboard from the past century, the same with which i learned to use pc tools to cheat under lots of games. aaaah!!

nieuwkoop city! here i come!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the title of the ZCT269 track, from ZakStunts season 2023?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview