News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Highscores

Started by Looger, October 14, 2003, 08:36:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Looger

Hello, is there anywhere in the net a table of the best drivers for each tracks? I'm very interested in it...

JTK

Hi Looger,

I can't remember anything like this. If you are interested in times you have to go to the homepage of the competition, where this track was raced. Most keepers of a contest archive all the times for each track, so you have to search for your own...

Other possibility: Aks for the times of a special track name here in the forum and maybe you'll get the answer  :|

al il professore

Francestunts competition is that: an eternal championship on each drivers tracks. this could be fun to register all the results of all drivers on each tracks also. good idea. Perhaps i could change the name of the site then. Best stunts ever.

Well you can add your personal track and time at www.francestunts.fr.st

The permanent competition existed also at ISA. it disappeared with IRC.

Zackstunts got a precious permanent competition section. With all default tracks of stunts. And its probably what you searched for. And i tell you in the last part of my post on purpose.

BTW... i am still waiting for your tracks, Zak, bonzai, alanrotoi, JTK, KHR, Fdzierva, Mingva, ManowarMX or Dreamowar, Leo Ramone, Krys toff, Boy George Bush, Zioalfa, Arnold Schwarzenneger, Kevin Pickell, EriK Kiss, well.. i still wait. by the mean time, I am thinking of a joint site for FSC SAU to include Stunts Valhalla manga a pipsqueaks all time ranking and all the physics of stunts in the same place with two clicks. It sure takes time.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

JTK

What especially do you want? Each contest track with the registered times?

al il professore

i think he wants the default stunts tracks best times ever... and i think he found them... and i think he will reply if its not that.

i found queen smiley!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

Quotei found queen smiley!
Yep http://www.kino-max.ru/ is great site which I found through search engine

CTG

JTK

I meant you, Alain. Want do you want me to send?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the title of the ZCT269 track, from ZakStunts season 2023?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview