News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

who is the best active stunts driver ?

Started by al il professore, October 21, 2003, 08:27:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

who is the best? (style, agressivity, laptime, charism)

Argammon
3 (20%)
Alan rotoi
4 (26.7%)
Bonzai joe
3 (20%)
Alain
0 (0%)
Fdzierva
0 (0%)
Roy Wiegerinck
3 (20%)
Krys Toff
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: October 21, 2003, 08:27:58 PM

al il professore

of course feel free to express yourself, not only to vote. Some other pipsqueaks have no real style: CAP... other have no problem with the "best" attitude: Mark Nailwood.

If i forgot you, well, ask yourself what is your total number of victories... :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Krys TOFF

I want my name !!!
I AM the most active pipsqueak. If not the best, but the most.
Since I joined, I missed only 2 races, all competitions added : 1st 4DSL track, and 1 ACT track). And only because I wasn't home...

For your info, my total number of victories is 8. :P
3 in Stunts LOL, 5 in HOTU champ.

My total number of Championship is 2 : StuntsLOL 2002, HOTU 2003.
And, if I don't do shitty replays, Stunts LOL 2k3 will be the 3rd.
How many Championship title do you have Alain... :?:  :lol:

Ok, ok, ok, those are not the hardest comp, but I beat Alan Rotoi in SL and BJ in HOTU. Fair fight. :wink:

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Anonymous

Argammon

This poll is just meaningless :)
Whoever will win won't be the best stunts driver only because he got the charisma to get some n00bs as fans.And those (who don't really have a clue about stunts) will probably be the majority voting here.

No offense.

al il professore

roy: this guy was still active less than one year ago and is a legend.

CTG

Quoteroy: this guy was still active less than one year ago and is a legend.

I can agree totally!

Mingva

skid YOU, Alain :evil: I voted for Charles but not for Krys! Why you changed names??? Asshole :x

Krys TOFF

Thanks for voting for me Mingy. :lol:

al il professore

CTG

And what about the most creative driver? Who do you think is the best SC and trick finder?

My vote is Alan Rotoi and Roy Wiegerinck (same level in creativity)

al il professore

mmmh i remember being inventive like alanrotoi and bonzai joe (hence like a mother fucker) on zack 29: and remember... on this divine occasion, all my team members were on the first four places!!! I think i deserve a best pilot of the race and charism level to the max in august 2003 :)

BonzaiJoe

I would have voted for Alain, but since he's only making this thread to get acclaim, I won't. I voted for Krys Toff instead.
I think I have the most competition wins. Let's count...... 30 competition wins. But only one big competition win: Zak's 2002. So you have more than me Krys :D, that's of course why I voted for you :D
But we can't be quite sure.

BonzaiJoe

I'm quite confident that I will win the B competition this year though...
But we can't be quite sure.

Anonymous

It's not about competition wins,friends.
It's about skill.

Who cares who won the beat Bernie Rubber competition 2005?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Who won the 2021 season of ZakStunts?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview