News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

USC 2004

Started by CTG, November 07, 2003, 11:29:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

USC 2004 - chances to revive

USC can survive, like Stunts LOL
4 (57.1%)
It can reach IRC in the number of pipsqueaks in 2004
2 (28.6%)
Continue USC, but without the unfair CTG
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: November 07, 2003, 11:29:34 AM

CTG

When I started to organize this championship, I thought: "Only 6-7 races, and USC will be as popular as IRC". Well, I miscalculeted it seriously. Debrcen track was most popular one with 10 pipsqueaks - and came the decline. I don't know the reason perharps the too much championships are the blame. Another solution - my fault - is the Feh?rv?r race. You could think I was unfair with that updates. I apologized, but I can't remove it from Mingva's and the other's memory.  :oops:

After that only one question remains. I don't think Stunts community needs so much competitions. UnskilledStunts is not enough popular to survive the next season. I close the doors after the 10th race, unless to tell me not to finish it. Let's decide!

Krys TOFF

I don't like to see a Stunts comp die.
And your comp has good tracks, it should continue.
4DSL prooved that many pipsqueaks could join a comp, maybe we don't advertise in the adequate forums... :roll:

Mingva

Mwahahahahaha  :lol:
It can reach IRC in the number of pipsqueaks in 2004
In 2004 pipsqueaks number in IRC will be 0 (zero). So, it should mean that no more USC next year too :D

Yeahhh  :twisted:

CTG

Reach the current number of IRC pipsqueaks...  :P

alanrotoi

Will be there any track called Karzincbarkzicka or whatever Akoss lives?

CTG

No, 'K' letter is used for Kaposv?r. Tracks of 2004 will be the following:

Kaposv?r, Losonc, Miskolc, Nagyb?csa, Orosh?za, P?cs, Rozsny?, Sopron and Tihany...

alanrotoi

Is that on earth? :) Strange cool city names :D

CTG

UnskilledStunts site is getting more and more popular! I'm glad to see that number of visitors reached 1000. The historical moment (by Extreme Tracking since June 2003):

1000th visitor

24 Jan, Sat, 10:05:40     195.38.118.109     MSIE 6     Windows XP

Who is this pipsqueak? His prize: he can design one of the USC tracks in the springs!  :)

DieselJoe

Is "195.38.118.109" the IP? And if yes, how could I check mine? Could be possible... :D
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

CTG

Sorry it isn't yours...  :?

DieselJoe

"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

satanziege

Most Windowses have the program (Start / Run (ausfuehren) winipcfg, there you can see your (dynamic) IP allocated to the modem/ISDN device or whatever you use to connect to the net.
FNORD!

Usrin

Quote from: "CTG"No, 'K' letter is used for Kaposv?r. Tracks of 2004 will be the following:

Kaposv?r, Losonc, Miskolc, Nagyb?csa, Orosh?za, P?cs, Rozsny?, Sopron and Tihany...
To be exact, it's important to note that "Losonc" and "Rozsny?" are in Slovakia, and their official names are Lucenec and Roznava.
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Usrin

CTG, why don't you call "Szombathely" the track with letter S??? How could you forget the new capital of Hungary? OK, when you made your plan about track names, we didn't know anything... But yesterday the king (B?la Ill?s) signed to Halad?s (football team of Szombathely). And in most kingdoms, capital is the residence of the king.  :)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

They were called Losonc and Rozsny? earlier than Lucenec and Roznava. They are Hungarian towns in real.

Note: Usrin is Slovakian.
Chürműű! :-)

943.41 km