News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Duel with Akss

Started by Mingva, November 11, 2003, 09:37:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which side you're supporting?

Akoss
3 (37.5%)
Mingva
1 (12.5%)
Neutral
4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: November 11, 2003, 09:37:21 AM

Mingva

I'm inviting Akss to Stunts Racing duel :D Just proove you can be much better than me :P First of all, try to beat my http://stuntslol.cjb.net/ results on Riobamba and Pasto :lol: I raced on this tracks in real, as I want to be better than BJ in overal rankings :roll:

P.S. I voted for myself :wink:

al il professore

of course, i support mingva on the track, but off track, i must stay neutral in any argument, lets just play together for the best stunts possible. (and the revelations about the hex editing i found last night on stunts R us says that the stunts competition ragnarok is coming if we dont)

www.stuntsrus.fr.st

you are right CTG, every thing that has a beginning has an end... :) lets simply go on playing together!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Argammon

I think this kind of poll is really unnecessary :) huh it's the 3rd one!

Mingva

Why? Because you never heard about duels in XIX century? I'm just want to invite Akss to fight with me on Stunts tracks, and to find out who's better :) At the moment Akss is hiding in bushes  :lol:

al il professore

yes! i dont want to hurt akoss here, because trying again and again, he can beat anyone... but just to celebrate mingva the great, emperor of the stunts pipsqueaks in november 2003 :)

good luck mingva
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

-insult the Lithuanian  :P

Krys TOFF

Akoss never answered the duel request. :P

CTG

Because Mingva was no opoonent for him, as Mingva le van fingva. ;D

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on September 05, 2007, 01:14:45 PM
Mingva le van fingva. ;D
I never understood this joke. Does it mean something or not?
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

It means 'Somebody farted on Mingva'.

Chulk

OK,thanks. Now I finally understand the joke.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: Chulk on September 18, 2007, 04:28:01 PM
OK,thanks. Now I finally understand the joke.

Literally "Mingva le van fingva" means "somebody farted on Mingva" or "fart on Mingva", but it also means "nobody cares about Mingva". :D
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

Chulk

OK, thanks for the full explanation, Akoss. BTW, why didn't you answer to this duel if you knew he was no real opponent for you? I would have answer and race my best replay ever, just to show I'm better!

CTG

Everybody knew that Akoss is ways better than Mingva. Except Alain and Mingva. First one was an asshole, the second one "le van fingva". ;D

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Btw it's possible that a.) I didn't see this thread and invitation in 2003 (I skip some of the topics which don't really interest me) - 15% b.) I was shitting on competitions like Stunts LOL, I only focused on really strong championships. I had only one Stunts LOL race later, and I won that track with a big gap (I guess against Gutix).
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km