News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

World Stunts Meeting 2004

Started by zaqrack, August 30, 2003, 11:05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Argammon

I disagree with both Krys and JTK.

Example Alain:At the moment he IS exactly the type of person he is 'playing' here.(or was for month,now he often stays silent) and not what he is like in real life.

CTG

I promise you a peaceful meeting... with staying away from it...  :wink:

Mingva

The atmosphere in meeting should be very tight after "First Stunts World War" :? But in other hand, it could be a real chance to sign a Stunts Pact of Peace  :lol:

al il professore

ok i love you all guys... and i am looking forward to see you in budapest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will be coming with a laptop if you are nice so its one computer more. GOSH how i want to see you! damn, if alvyda isnt there, i think i will be able to go to klaipeda.

message to those who think i am playing here: YES! i am the player... but in real life (IRL) i am almost the same stupid jackass you can read here! i will proove it in august :DDDDDDDDDDDD
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

Yeah, Alain, come to Klaipeda :D

btw, how many km is from San Sebastian to Hendaye (I guess, ~20-30 km)? I'd prefer to meet with Orion members in France  :lol:  8)  :roll:

Argammon

Former Orion members? That would include me and Leo ramone *g*

zaqrack

thats what I wanted to say if you have a laptop bring it!
3comps+server(stunts bootdisk OK, mono VGA rules :))+amiga right now but its still no enough for a real live race I think :)

BonzaiJoe

But definitely enough computers for a live racing tournament
But we can't be quite sure.

Argammon

Just it will be an empty meeting.So many pipsqueaks not coming because of personal squabbles.

BonzaiJoe

I think they will show up when they come to their senses again. After all, these "wars" are quite ridiculous, and it's all just a game. Budapest 2004 is a unique opportunity to meet up, and I hope everyone comes there. Including Akoss Poo, CTG, Alain and Mingva.
By the way I will bring a friend, so it will be a little less empty :D

CTG

I'll be there, it's almost sure. Mostly because of you but another reason is that I'll give you the awards of USC 2003...  :wink:

Anyway is this the first topic reaching 100 posts? Really nice to see it in the meeting topic! It means that 1st Stunts World Meeting is very important for you. I'm proud to know it will be in my country.  :)

JTK

To me it is very important. I'm really looking forward to coming to Hungary, it will be my first time there (KHR's as well) and also I'm looking forward especially to see a little bit of Budapest.

If only I already knew which way and/or vehicle/plane I'll come travelling...  :o

BTW: CTG, you got post #100, I got answer #100  :D

DieselJoe

And yesterday, I got MY 100th post! I'm a STUNTS EXPERT now!  :D  :D  :D although I don't really feel like one
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

CTG

BonzaiJoe

There was a thread at the old forum with 100 posts. I'm glad you're coming after all CTG  :D