News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Digging the Stunts pipsqueak's graveyard

Started by Krys TOFF, November 16, 2004, 09:58:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Since some days, I try to contact old Stunts fans that have their names on dead Stunts websites. I started with Lukas Loehrer website.
And, so far 2 guys answered : Foeke Zeilstra (a.k.a. FastZ on FPS forums) and OldMan. They were both enthusiastic to discover Stunts competitions still online.
I will continue to search for other Stunts fans everywhere and I hope some will join and stay with us.
Wait and see...

alanrotoi

Look, searching for pipsqueaks on the net I found a lot but only Leo Ramone joined. Searching for old pipsqueaks I only could chat with CAP and he didn't race and he won't.
The best way I found to call the pipsqueaks was making a good advertising of the community in abandonware sites and online racing sites. In my opinion that's the key and the best way to maintain this community alive.

Krys TOFF

Alain and I did many advertisements and comments at many different abandonware and racing games websites (including TrackMania, who is much inspired by Stunts), and only FloFlo joined a few and left after a few months.
So, I concluded that only people who liked Stunts around 10 years ago would still be interested with it, as most of new people simply can't afford playing a game with such "simple" graphics.
That's why I try to contact people that used to be Stunts active people in late 1990's to make them learn Stunts is still active.
I also plan to do something else for 2005 but it's too soon to talk about it right now...

bhtooefr

You'll get some people. I started playing Stunts off and on in 2001.
The Mad Scientist: Experimenting with modding cars in Stunts!
Real-world car: 1985 VW Jetta | 1.6L NA diesel | 5 speed

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

Quote from: "al il professore"and mingva discovered stunts in 2001.
No, it was 2002 :)

CTG

Mingva is a real pipsqueak, a true warrior - I respect it.

al il professore

mingy!!! what happened to your... face?!?
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

JTK

@ Krys: Do you need some old E-Mail adresses, maybe I can give you some.

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

JTK

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "JTK"@ Krys: Do you need some old E-Mail adresses, maybe I can give you some.
I did numerous searches and mails in 2005 and I failed in making anybody join here. Numerous drivers didn't answered, I got some invalid mail addresses and only a very few answered saying "hey, Stunts is still alive, good. I'll go to see". And they went to see and they left.
Quitters don't come back it seems...

BonzaiJoe

Except Argammon. He's the king of quitters who come back...
But we can't be quite sure.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Somebody has stolen CTG's password!

LOL that's funny! :)
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

Argammon

I'm not a quitter,I just race a selected couple of races per season.
I can't race a whole season as the game gets boring and repetive after few races  :lol: