News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Champions Race

Started by alanrotoi, December 03, 2004, 11:37:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

What about a race for the winners of every competition in the portal?
We would make it yearly after all the competitions ends.
It would be great!!

Krys TOFF

Yes, why not.
Gutix, winner of ZakStunts vs Gutix, winner of Stunts LOL or maybe vs Gutix, winner of HOTU Stunts... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Mingva

I watched Race of Champions tonight on Eurosport :) Kovalainen won in super final after referee gave 10 secs penalty to Loeb  :? Schumi also lost to Kovalainen.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Mingva"I watched Race of Champions tonight on Eurosport :) Kovalainen won in super final after referee gave 10 secs penalty to Loeb  :?
Kill the referee !!!!!!!!! :evil:

alanrotoi

CTG

Let's invite the best 15-20 pipsqueaks ever seen:

sure names:

Nailwood, Inavoeg, Fdrzieva, CAP, Roy Wiegerinck, Bonzai Joe, Alan Rotoi, Alain, Gutix, pArAnO, RoyForever... any other candidants? Ideas?

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: "CTG"Let's invite the best 15-20 pipsqueaks ever seen:

sure names:

Nailwood, Inavoeg, Fdrzieva, CAP, Roy Wiegerinck, Bonzai Joe, Alan Rotoi, Alain, Gutix, pArAnO, RoyForever... any other candidants? Ideas?

RoyForever and Inavoeg are not half as good as Argammon, you or Akoss Poo. Parano only ever raced ISA rules, and CAP only ever raced the Indy. I definitely agree about: Nailwood, Fdzierva, Roy Wiegerinck, Bonzai Joe ( :roll: ), Alan Rotoi, Alain, Gutix.

I'm not sure what I think about that Champions Race. There are so few competitions, and many of them have the same winner. Besides, we know very well which competitions are stronger, so it wouldn't say so much. I guess it could be fun enough anyway...
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

I'll organize this race if you want, but only after the USC season. I'll invite 20 historical top drivers (we need Inavoeg and RoyForever level too as we are talking about top drivers in any era, not the current knowledge).

Sorry for the huge amount of posts, I'll have two exams in the following 30 hours...

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"Sorry for the huge amount of posts, I'll have two exams in the following 30 hours...
Arf ! You better say that you want to have the most amount of Stunts dollars. :smt077
How much Stunts money do you have now CTG ?

CTG

Dunno... There's no RPG mode in Hungarian version.

DieselJoe

Quote from: "CTG"Sorry for the huge amount of posts, I'll have two exams in the following 30 hours...
Yes, the coherence sounds logical to me! :lol:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

CTG

Exams in near future ---> getting nervous ---> hanging on my computer instead of studying ---> posting dozen of messages here... :D

alanrotoi

The top pipsqueak you want won't come. We called several times to Nailwood, CAP, PershingII.... and they didn't come.  :evil:

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"Dunno... There's no RPG mode in Hungarian version.
Feel happy there's one in english language of the forum, it's a french MOD for phpbb initially. :wink:

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on December 03, 2004, 11:37:32 PM
What about a race for the winners of every competition in the portal?
We would make it yearly after all the competitions ends.
It would be great!!

Champions race 2012: Duplode would be quite lonely. ;D