News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Football Fanats 2005

Started by Shoegazing Leo, January 16, 2005, 08:29:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usrin

And what about UEFA? They sent a maleish Helen lineswoman to the match Artmedia Petrzalka - Internazionale in Champions League... skid off! I'm sure she just wanted to be fucked by the dirty Italians, and did everything she could against us! Knowing this, it's not a surprise that we sucked (0-1)... :twisted:
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Usrin

CTG, I'm excitedly waiting for the result of today's match, the Match Of The Year - between B?csa FC and Felp?c SE! I hope you've watched the match live in the B?csa Stadium! :D

Usrin

It seems that it's me who has to post the result:
B?csa FC - Felp?c SE 3-1
Poor guest fans in the guests' sector! Congratulations CTG! :D

Akoss Poo: the lineswoman (Nelly Viennot, FRA) at the match of Petrzalka looked much uglier and more maleish. Here she is:

Try to believe that she's a woman...

CTG

Felp?c peasants sucked  :-D  :lol:

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: "Usrin"

Try to believe that she's a woman...

You're lying!  :P
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Women must stay out of football and any maleish sports. Do you agree, Akoss? :D

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Chürműű! :-)

3202.14 km

CTG

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"http://www.nb1.hu/forum2/viewtopic.php?id=5612

I read it, LOL! :) I imagine arabian fisses killing eachother! Btw it would be cool to know how to say pina in Arabian countries. :)

Yes, Usrin, the lineswoman of the Petrzalka match certainly look more maleish, but the lineswoman of the Vegy?sz match look more Helen!!! Isn't she?

And yes, if I only see her face, I must have said that she's quite nice, but after going down, I see no tits and strong legs: it's miserable. Let alone what's in her soul... devoted to football and waving the flag against my home team. skid off, little maleish Helen!

3202.14 km

CTG

zaqrack

Quote from: "CTG"
I read it, LOL! :) I imagine arabian fisses killing eachother! Btw it would be cool to know how to say pina in Arabian countries. :)

atouche

http://www.notam02.no/~hcholm/altlang/

expand the song to 100 verses :)

Shoegazing Leo

Believe! The currently best brazilian lineman is a woman: Ana Paula de Oliveira. She's a sex symbol too!

This picture is not the more revealer of her.

That's very sad and miserable for Brazilian linesmen... I'm really feel shame in their names... By the way, a maleish Helen can't be a sex symbol in my view. Let's poke the flag into her cunt!

3202.14 km

CTG

this fisse seems to be cute. let me push my own flag into her.  :-D

Please use your brain. She has a cute face... but what's in her soul? Her occupation is a LINESWOMAN IN FOOTBALL MATCHES. Please sink in this thought deeply, and say your opinion after it. SHE IS A MALEISH Helen! All women who have ever been on a football pitch should be taken to the gallows pole!!!

3202.14 km