News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Football Fanats 2005

Started by Shoegazing Leo, January 16, 2005, 08:29:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Remember my ars poetica: women don't talk with filled mouth... :D

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

She is not a woman. She is a virus on this Earth, polluting the society. She is a sinner. Her place would have been in the kitchen. She denied this. She wanted to do what men do. She must be punished.
Chürműű! :-)

1854.55 km

CTG

But she's still good for stallin, am I right? :)

CTG

But, back to the original topic: Furuly?s piss off, Matthaus stay!

zaqrack

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"She is not a woman. She is a virus on this Earth, polluting the society. She is a sinner. Her place would have been in the kitchen. She denied this. She wanted to do what men do. She must be punished.

go and read the book: Protected Men (V?dett f?rfiak)
really.

Usrin

Akoss Poo: I just can't understand why don't you have any problem with girls playing table football in a pub. It's not less maleish than being a lines(wo)man...
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

BonzaiJoe

And maybe the ultimate question: why is a woman's place in the kitchen?
But we can't be quite sure.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Table football is only a game. Among my friends, everybody (girls and boys) like to play it, but the boys are simply much better. I find it maleish a bit if a girl plays too good, but until it's just a game for a girl, I doesn't have a problem with it. And the most important: it is not a tiring, encumbering sport (which are for men, like combat sports and football), what's more, it's not a sport.

Women and men are different, destined for different tasks here, on Earth. Women must have children, care about them, grow them up, cook, do the housework - men have to make the circumstances for it: work, acquire the food, defend the family. That's because biologically women are the stronger sex, physically men are the stronger sex. And because of genetic reasons, men are made to prevail, we have the leadership, we have the desire to have the might, the force.
We have to respect the nature's laws. Women are unqeual to men in the society not because we are something superior to them, just because they are destined to different tasks.
We have to respect old men, because they know the nature's laws better than us - they lived a more natural life than us. Old men never saw women playing football, doing combat sports, working out, driving a car often, applying for a leading position at a company etc. But due to some stupid men, this equilibrum, the harmonical relationship between man and woman ended.
It wasn't only an incidence that the ancient Greeks didn't let the women do sports. They mustn't encumber theirselves with doing sports heavily, because they have other tasks in life. I only agree with light sports for women to protect their health.
Football is invented by men, and for men. It is our game, it was the old afternoon entertainment for English men - while the women stayed at home. We have to keep the traditions.
I don't need any book to influence me. I guess that is a feminist book (at least in my view), so Zak, I'll never read it.
MALEISH BITCHES MUST DIE!!! :D
Chürműű! :-)

1854.55 km

CTG

Quote from: "zaqrack"go and read the book: Protected Men (V?dett f?rfiak)
really.

LOL, my girlfriend is reading that book in these days and she likes it very much. It means it must be really-really crap...  :lol:

Akoss: you are TOTALLY RIGHT.  :)

zaqrack

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"And maybe the ultimate question: why is a woman's place in the kitchen?

I disagree completely! The kitchey is MY[/u] place! :)

CTG

Because you are femaleish. (Bisex? :D)

zaqrack

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"
I don't need any book to influence me. I guess that is a feminist book (at least in my view), so Zak, I'll never read it.

Books do not exist to inflence you, but to broaden and brithen your point of view and way of thinking. Books don't change your mind, but help you understand more, and experience things from views, where you could never see from by qour own will.

It's not a feminist book (anyway a man wrote it), it's a book against hate and discrimination. It doesnt want to show that women are superior, rather that the differences between the two gender are not so big as people believe.

Anyway, apart from the book, I'm happy that the man-controlled society is fading into the past.

CTG

6th sense of women: diplomatic expression for the total lack of brain usage.  :twisted:

CTG

QuoteFortunately Zak's opinion is in minority here in Hungary. I hope it won't change in the future.

probably not as most likely I'll move in a few years.

zaqrack

Quote from: "CTG"Because you are femaleish.

So in your opinion 95% (or more) of the best chefs in the world (who are male) are femaleish, because they like working in the kitchen.

Quote(Bisex? :D)

I can't answer this question unless I try it in real life, but I don't have the intention or curiosity to do it. That may also mean that I'm not.