News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Football Fanats 2005

Started by Shoegazing Leo, January 16, 2005, 08:29:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

CTG you must have too much free time if you can spam heavily not only in one forum. But I will have my computer here in Debrecen soon, and you will be on msn instead of being bored and spamming.

To the topic: I guess the qualifiers will be the following:

Slovakia-Czech Republic
Switzerland-Turkey
Norway-Spain.

I would like to see Spain, Turkey and Norway in the World Cup, but I fear it won't be possible.
Chürműű! :-)

1758.40 km

Usrin

I'd like to see Slovakia AND the Czech Republic there, but... dirty FIFA!!!
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

Was it totally random? Spain got the weakest opponent (yes, it's the weakest on paper). Is there any connection btw the buisness value of the Spanish team and their good luck? (poetic question...)

I only made one mistake: I changed Slovakia and Norway. B?FF!

1758.40 km

Usrin

From the other side: you managed to guess only 1 of the 3 matches. :D Your chance (by random tipping) was 16,7% for guessing all of them, 50% for only one and 33,3% for none of them...

Usrin

Dirty Spanish ordered the weakest opponent from FIFA, and they gave them us... but we'll prove that we're the strongest, and the stupid "paper" means nothing! Spain will SUCK! B?FF!

Usrin

Finally, a very good day for Looping Warriors!

Szolnok - Karcag 5-0
Kazincbarcika - Soroks?r 4-2

And an incredible result from the first division:
MTK - P?pa 7-0. "Seeing the standings from the viewpoint of P?pa, Bill Clinton, Monica Lewinsky and the Oval Office can come to our mind." The reporter of Radio Pet?fi (I think he was Erik Sikl?s, but I'm not sure) said this after the seventh goal. :D  Well, I'm a bit sad because B?la Ill?s entered only in the 70th minute, after 5-0, and he didn't score...

Usrin

UEFA Champions League, Group H, standings after 3rd round - that doesn't need any comments.

1. Internazionale
2. ARTMEDIA PETRZALKA
3. Glasgow Rangers
4. FC Porto

CTG

Quote from: "Usrin"UEFA Champions League, Group H, standings after 3rd round - that doesn't need any comments.

1. Internazionale
2. ARTMEDIA PETRZALKA
3. Glasgow Rangers
4. FC Porto

Pozsony FC rulez! :D

Artm?dia Pozsony is the best Hungarian team!

1758.40 km

Usrin

I hoped that only Hoffmann Pityu wanted to use the name of Slovak football teams in such a strange way... But if you also insist on this, at least don't forget that Artmedia Petrzalka is NOT Pozsony FC (=Szlov?k Pozsony), but Ligetfalui M?v?szeti T?megt?j?koztat?s!

Disaster happened in Budapest today: Kazincbarcika sucked against ESMTK, the team lying in the last position on the table.

ESMTK-Kazincbarcika 2-1 (1-1)

1758.40 km

Usrin

On nb1.hu, the disaster seems to be even more serious: they write 3-1... Neither Szolnok had a good weekend - we could reach only a draw in Budafok (they are somewhere around 10th place). Budafok-Szolnok 1-1. :(

1758.40 km

CTG