News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Football Fanats 2005

Started by Shoegazing Leo, January 16, 2005, 08:29:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Ha-ha, let's try this test:

Sausage: very strong 5, I'm very familiar with tasty meat products

P?linka: weak 4, I prefer beer instead of heavy drinks (except whisky, my favorite).

Dirty jokes: FIVE!!! Because I said so.  :-D

Muscles: I used to be muscular and now I still have something under the warming fat layers :) This is another weak 4.

Football fanatism: few years ago it was a 5, since that I lost my interest a bit in that. Mark - 4.

Leading ability: no sense to that, I'm a problem solver type, not a coordinator, so only 2.

Average: 4.00

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "CTG"P?linka: weak 4, I prefer beer instead of heavy drinks (except whisky, my favorite).

Ah, you can prove this on next meeting - I doubt about your 4. :?
Chürműű! :-)

1758.40 km

CTG

I'll raise it to 5 after Budapest 2006.  :lol:

Argammon

Ok let's do it with marks also:

Sausages: 2     No comment

Palinka: X don't know

Dirty jokes: 3    Couldn't decide between strong 3 or weak 4

Muscles: 4        

Football: 4         but without fanatism....(weak 4 maybe)

Leading: 3        

Final mark: 3.2

Damn it  :evil:

This must be the 2nd worst mark after Zak

Usrin

Sausages: 5
P?linka: 4 - my favourite is beer; if the question was about that (I think beer is also a typical "maleish" drink) I would give 5.
Dirty jokes: 2 - I find most of them boring, that's all...
Muscles: 2 - no comment
Football: 4.5 - I'm not a real fanatic, although I reach the level where CTG was a few years ago...
Leading ability: 3 - in general, I prefer working alone to team-work, but the latter becomes a bit easier if I can be the leader of the team. :)

AVERAGE: 3,42 - 3rd "worst"...
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

Back to football: Usrin, register to NB1 Forum! :)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Hungary-Croatia 0-0
Malta-Bulgaria 1-1
Sweden-Iceland 3-1

1 Croatia 24 qualified for WC 2006
2 Sweden 24 qualified for the playoff
3 Bulgaria 15
4 Hungary 14
5 Iceland 4
6 Malta 3

Under 21:

Hungary-Croatia 2-2
Malta-Bulgaria 1-1
Sweden-Iceland 1-4

1 Croatia 25 qualified for the playoff
2 Hungary 19 qualified for the playoff
3 Sweden 18
4 Iceland 13
5 Bulgaria 7
6 Malta 5
Chürműű! :-)

1758.40 km

Usrin

CTG: I see that you've already noticed the article about the "CTG device" on nb1.hu. :D

CTG

Yes it was fun. :)

Any news about Slovakia in Qualifications? Is it still 0-0?

CTG

Aaaaah, damn it! France qualified.

Still fighting: Czech Republic, Norway, Spain, Slovakia, Turkey, Switzerland. There will be two groups by strength to avoid smaller teams having any chance to qualify (skid you Blatter!). 1st: CZE, ESP, TUR/SWI; 2nd: TUR/SWI, SVK, NOR. Usrin, which team do you want for Slovakia?

CTG

Forever BAHREIN!  :-D  :-D  :-D I cheer for them.

Usrin

Slovakia coach Du?an Galis, who will continue at least until the end of the World Cup, said: "It was the greatest game of my coaching career and I admire both the players and the crowd for their performance against a very strong Russian team. This is not my victory, but a victory for the whole of Slovakia." (Today's final result was SVK-RUS 0-0, so we reached 2nd place in the group.)

That's it! It's an amazing victory for every Slovaks, including me! FOREVER SLOVAKIA!!! I cheer for SLOVAKIA, and I'm contented with the result! Who do I want as opponent? If Switzerland gets into the other group, it's obvious that they. :) If not... I think neither Turkey is unbeatable for us. Against the Czech Republic we would have a very slight chance, but it would be nice to see a "Czecho-Slovak" battle, and hear the good old Czechoslovak national anthem (=the current Czech and the Slovak anthems together). :) But we have to keep Spain off, if it's possible... Well, if we get Spain, everything is possible, Slovakia is the land of miracles. (Ask Celtic or Porto. :P )

Usrin

Damn it...
Serbia and Montenegro - Bosnia-Herzegovina 1-0 (1-0). :(

CTG

CTG

CeTeGe Spam Machine (R) started working at the biggest hungarian football forum.  :-D