News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

IMPORTANT FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS ESPECIALLY THE GERMAN ONES!!!

Started by KHR, May 29, 2005, 01:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

about computers:

The Stunts boot cd is ready :)

For the wooden-stunts-box ;) I need a keyboard beside the screen. Hope it isn't a problem, if i don't carry one, the box is big enough itself :-S

zaqrack

now that i think of it it looks exactly like a bomb.
really.
I'd rather not risk staying at the airport instead of the meeting, so would it be a problem if I don't bring it with me?

Aignur

Quote from: "zaqrack"now that i think of it it looks exactly like a bomb.
really.
I'd rather not risk staying at the airport instead of the meeting, so would it be a problem if I don't bring it with me?

Hi there! I'm a friend of Jacky's and I'll be dropping by the meeting aswell. I've volunteered to bring my 3 computers (and possibly a network if you guys want/need that) so computers shouldn't really be a problem =)

I need to confess something though - I've never really played alot of Stunts. So I'll be the total newbie you can all rip to shreds =P

zaqrack

wow great!

I'm looking forward to meet you, and don't worry about stunts too much - there are many other things to do, and anyway you'll catch up with us easily :D

btw I guess we dont need the network hub/switch thx. 1 computer connected to the net is enough, and Stunts lacks network play :)

Aignur

Heh, thinking back on the times I've seen Jacky playing Stunts I doubt I can catch up to you guys that fast. But so far I've taken a step in the right direction - I've downloaded Stunts =P
We'll just have to see how much training I can get in the 2 days before the meeting...

Krys TOFF

Welcome in the Stunts community Aignur, and thanks to provide computers. :wink:

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

A dálnak a szumja elderbolta a pertes lomákot.

3534.75 km (PB)

zaqrack

wasn't you supposed oing to the train station by the time you wrote this important message?  :shock:

:)

zaqrack

I've got another SIM card with more money on it, so you can access me on the number +36702522714 instead of my regular number while I'm outside Hungary during the WSM2005.

Dinmor

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"I WANT FISSE!!!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I will do anything possible to help you achieve this goal...
I know I believe in nothing, but it is my nothing.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "on 2nd page of this topic, Argammon"Correct,1 ? goes to krys toff
Damn, if you don't come to the meeting, how will you pay me ??? :lol:

Krys TOFF

I think my mobile phone won't work outside of France, but just in case my phone number is +33 6 73 92 22 28.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "Dinmor"
Quote from: "Akoss Poo"I WANT FISSE!!!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I will do anything possible to help you achieve this goal...

Okay! :D:D:D we'll see it :D:D:D

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :D:D:D
A dálnak a szumja elderbolta a pertes lomákot.

3534.75 km (PB)

Usrin

Quote from: zaqrack on May 29, 2005, 11:28:30 PM
Departure       Hannover
Destination      ?rhus
Time: 04h52 including 04h27 on motorways
Distance: 496 km including 484 km on motorways

well 5 hours, 500kms...
if someone is going in that direction anyway (and I guess someone will)
it must be no problem, we can of course share the petrol costs.

I'm going in that direction next Saturday. :) But I'll have to go further to Norway, and probably it's a bit too late for WSM 2005... Btw, any chance to see a Stunts pipsqueak?
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

Quote from: Usrin on September 24, 2012, 01:50:55 AM
Quote from: zaqrack on May 29, 2005, 11:28:30 PM
Departure       Hannover
Destination      ?rhus
Time: 04h52 including 04h27 on motorways
Distance: 496 km including 484 km on motorways

well 5 hours, 500kms...
if someone is going in that direction anyway (and I guess someone will)
it must be no problem, we can of course share the petrol costs.

I'm going in that direction next Saturday. :) But I'll have to go further to Norway, and probably it's a bit too late for WSM 2005... Btw, any chance to see a Stunts pipsqueak?

Maybe Lise is still there. To be honest, I would be happier to see her than to meet Bonzai Joe. ;D
3403,98 km