News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

STUNTS CD - organization topic

Started by zaqrack, July 04, 2005, 05:39:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

I need a complete track collection from ISA and IRC tracks for my Stunts CD.
Also some other competitions' tracks are welcome too.

I have a complete collection of:

ZCT
ACT
IMSA
WRC
USC
KALPENS
STLOL

tracks, everything else is welcome.
please look up my posts below for the missing replays and additional information.

zaqrack

Krys TOFF

I'll send you tonight one zip file all HOTU Stunts tracks (except 1st one I missed) and all Stunts Brasil tracks (including former competition by Ricardo Pirate).
Zak, you should also add TDC tracks and don't forget "test 1" track of USC.

JTK : do you have a collection of Kalpen tracks ?

zaqrack

I'm just writing a test version of the CD, with full collection from tracks of:

ZCT (53+3)
ACT (12)
IMSA (28 )
WRC (16)
KALPEN (34+3)
USC (22+1)
STLOL (26)

StuntsBrazil and Hotu are welcome!
I also await ISA and IRC track collections desperately :)

The CD -if used as a boot cd- will boot stunts on -probably- every computer, but of course you can only save your replays on your HD.

Also it can be used a s a nice collection for everyone, including all the tracks.
maybe I'll include replays. I dunno yet.

zaqrack

decision: winning replays will be included

the CD was tested, works nice, boots DOS 7.0 and starts Stunts (not automatically right now but final version will do it)

it contains the original Stunts 1.1 downloadable from Kalpen site, with the original tracks, highscore files, and the original default.rpl :)
additionally it contains the cracked executable and trackblaster

here is what I additionally need:

TRACKS:
anything except:
Zak's
Akoss tracks
Unskilled
StuntsLOL
Kalpens
WRCStunts
IMSAcup

WINNER REPLAYS:

FULL WRCStunts
FULL IMSACup
FULL Kalpens
ACT11
ACT12
ACT15
ZCT15
BOORCITY
CRICIUMA
DAVID
LOL-MS
LONGWAY
SIDESHOW
+RPLS from the competitions which are missing completely

We have nearly 1 week to complete this CD.
Please help to make it a nice memorial of the online Stunts Competitions organized by far.
Thank you in advance!

Zak

Gutix

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"I'll send you tonight one zip file all HOTU Stunts tracks (except 1st one I missed)

I almost sure that i have the 1st track in some place  :o I?ll search...

Krys TOFF

Well, I had no time to do it yesterday.
About HOTU 1st track, I talk about 1st season Gutix, not 2nd one. You didn't raced 1st season so I fear you don't have this track.
I'll ask Jim if he still have it somewhere.

What I sure have (but I need a little time to check it all, one or 2 days maybe, as all is on one same directory on my computer, so I need to make some sub-directories to clarify it all :
- all IMSA and WRC winning replays
- 5 of 6 HOTU 1st season tracks (2003) and all winning replays of these 5 tracks as they are all mine :-D
- all 6 HOTU 2nd season tracks (2004) and some replays
- all FSC tracks, 2002-2003 full season and all tracks of aborted new seasons attempts in 2004. And some replays too. I think I must check with Alain if he has all winning replays. Al ? :roll:
- all 1st and 2nd season 4DSL tracks (6 tracks each season) and some replays. Alan, I'm sure you have all winning replays somewhere, please help. :wink:
- all Paleke's WSC tracks (2004 end currently active 2005 season) and my replays only. Paleke, can you send winning replays to Zak ?
- All stunts POP tracks (former Stunts Brasil competition). I think DC have the winning replays, I just have mine.
- All Stunts Brasil 2004 and currently active 2005 tracks. I don't know about replays, I'll check. Darkie sure have it all as he designs tracks and valide replays of this competition. but he is away for a month (or so) so I'll try my best.

More news of this search progress soon Zak.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "zaqrack"
WINNER REPLAYS:
BOORCITY
LOL-MS
LONGWAY
SIDESHOW
No replays were sent for these tracks, it was Stunts LOL beginning in 2002. Don't expect any replay... :?

Quote from: "zaqrack"CRICIUMA
Ask BJ, he won this one.
Just in case, I have mine (2nd place).

Quote from: "zaqrack"DAVID
Ask Alan, he won this one.
Just in case, I have mine (2nd place).

zaqrack

thanks for all the efforts.

this year's StuntsCD probably wont be perfect due to the limited amount of time available, but I'm sure the one for the 2006 meeting will be :)

Krys TOFF

This morning I made a quick copy of one "Stunts storage" directory on a microdisk and here is a status of what I have so far (see attached Excel file).

But many other things remain on my Stunts game directory.

Krys TOFF

I forgot to say that I also have LeStunts track.
I should have all IRC tracks somewhere and many replays.
About ISA : I have tracks only from when I joined in August 2002, I miss first ones.

zaqrack

ok I'm expecting a big pack from you soon :)

zaqrack

I've browsed through my old archives, found lots of old replays (full replay collection of ZakStunts 2001 and such stuff :)), but the only useful thing for the StuntsCD I found was Roy's WMCS championship track 2 & 3 and Charles's CT7 and CT8, all of which are quite oldies of course ;)

Krys TOFF

I have qualification track and track 2 from Roy's WMSC.

And Charles' tracks 6, 9 and 10 (not 7 and 8 but you got them) but I don't have any replay. His web page is still online and Roy's time on C10 is 1:33,30 and he won previous track (C9) with 1:35,20 just before BJ who did 1:36,50. Do you still have this replay BJ ?

And Dark Matt's false contest (he never published results but I have my replay anyway). Just my replay available I fear...

Maybe also TSST tracks somewhere.

More news about this soon. :wink: