News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Paleke's world stunts championship

Started by alanrotoi, August 16, 2005, 05:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paleke

I forgot to say: thanks everyone for the support (here and the mails you sent).

Well, since it is ok with (most of :P) you, the last day to send replays will be tuesday, so the official new deadline is Wednesday 00:00 hs GTM -3. I'm now changing the attributes of some files of the pages so that the SSEHPTC and the scoreboards are available, so here they are:

SSEHPTC
Track's scoreboards
Season standings

The rest of the web will be locked for a while. As soon as I check the replays I'll mail you all, so you can check the results. Untill then, I'm out.
I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid...and I went ahead anyway.

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Paleke on June 29, 2007, 03:47:38 PM
So, what do you say about tuesday for a new deadline? I can check the replays and publish the results on wednesday.

PS: If you are ok with this, we will be in quiet days until the deadline.

OK for me.

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on June 29, 2007, 08:21:45 AM

Well done, Krys. I had thought to complete Gazpacho, but you realized it: great.
I sent a mail to encourage Paleke (not to keep alive WSC but just to encourage him for his bad situation) at usual address, but I still haven't reach a reply...
Anyway here is it my replay (protected zip) for Gazpacho.

http://digilander.libero.it/stunts.SDR/replay/GAZMARK2.zip

If other drivers are agree, I would want that you, Krys, validate the replays checking all IRC laps.
I think that race would finish at 5:00 a.m. (GMT+1) of Saturday 30 June, so password can be publish after that date/hour.

I read in my mail box Paleke's mail which says I didn't sent him a new time. I replied (to all) that I sent to Paleke my time the 30th June at 7.32 (I have the mail sent in my Sent Mail folder) but that, anyway, the replay is the same I published on the forum in this topic. The password to open the zip-file is: "kfopetyus76rde".

Krys TOFF

Damn ! 1'06"75 by Mark... ::)
1"05 faster than me... :o
Well done. 8)

CTG

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Mark L. RiversThe password to open the zip-file is: "kfopetyus76rde".
Where do you find such crazy passwords ?
My password was "123456789" for the replay posted in the forum, but I did a faster one since that, thanks to deadline extension.

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Krys TOFF on July 05, 2007, 09:54:03 AM
Quote from: Mark L. RiversThe password to open the zip-file is: "kfopetyus76rde".
Where do you find such crazy passwords ?

Simple: I press casually some digits in a text file (which I save to remember the string) and then I use them as password!  ;)

CTG

So what is the OFFICIAL final result?

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on July 05, 2007, 06:34:17 PM

Remember it may take a while until Paleke is able to answer, but it should not be different from: Mark, Krys, You, Me, AbuRaf and Paleke...

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Duplode
Quote from: CTG

Remember it may take a while until Paleke is able to answer, but it should not be different from: Mark, Krys, You, Me, AbuRaf and Paleke...
I agree with Duplode, Mark won.

Paleke

Yep, Mark won. The web is back online, and the championship will be back in a few days.

Sorry about the delay, but in my defense, I have to say that today is Argentina's Independence Day, so it can be considered part of the weekend (a long weekend ;D)
I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid...and I went ahead anyway.

Krys TOFF

No need to excuse Paleke, we'ra all happy to see that your problems are (at least partially) solved and that you are back. ;)

Duplode

General info for interested parties: Paleke will be updating WSC results and stuff essentially by the forum (that is, Foro Stunts Argentina) for a while. His official notice is here. SSEHTPC laptime submission will remain as usual AFAIK. Now GO OWOOT...

Duplode

We're entering the last week of WSC round 9 (Clubman5) and only three replays were sent! (Krys will probably join anytime soon though... ;)) C'mon folks, join and make our life more difficult  ;D

Mark L. Rivers

I'm totally agree with Duplode! IRC rules are not bad and I think it could be a new field of fair "battles" for many of us! Come back, Ayrton! My skill is a bit better than last year, and I want to see if I succeed to stay quite near you, now....   :)   And what about you, Chulk? Really do you want to miss an argentinian championship...?  ;)