News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Paleke's world stunts championship

Started by alanrotoi, August 16, 2005, 05:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chulk

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on December 14, 2007, 07:48:50 AM

I'm totally agree with Duplode! IRC rules are not bad and I think it could be a new field of fair "battles" for many of us! Come back, Ayrton! My skill is a bit better than last year, and I want to see if I succeed to stay quite near you, now....   :)   And what about you, Chulk? Really do you want to miss an argentinian championship...?  ;)
Many times I thought on starting here, but somehow I always forget (Maybe as this topic is not so active). When does next race start, I promise I'll be there. :)
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Chulk

Quote from: Duplode on December 13, 2007, 11:48:26 PM
We're entering the last week of WSC round 9 (Clubman5) and only three replays were sent! (Krys will probably join anytime soon though... ;)) C'mon folks, join and make our life more difficult  ;D
I went to the site but couldn't find this month track. Can anyone send it to me and tell me when deadline is? Maybe I can join for this one...

Duplode

Here you have the track and its map. It didn't help I put a broken link in the original post: here's the actual topic. In case you haven't raced WSC recently, be sure to check replay sending procedures at Paleke's forum (the SSHETPC sticky topic) and register there. Deadline is set at 21/12 (midnight GMT -3).

Chulk

Do I have to drive loops and corkscrews right/left all around or I can cut them (with driving through them) as long as I keep always one wheel on the road? Thanks in advance and thanks Duplode for mailing the track and dealine.

Chulk

I did 1:22 on my very first try. How can I register to be able to send my replay from SSHETPC? Do I have to talk to Paleke first?

Chulk

OK, Everything solved. I'll ask Paleke to watch my replay ASAP to know if it's valid.

Mark L. Rivers

Really happy to meet you even on WSC, Chulk!  :)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: ChulkDo I have to drive loops and corkscrews right/left all around
yes :)

Quote from: Chulkor I can cut them (with driving through them) as long as I keep always one wheel on the road?
no ;D

Quote from: ChulkHow can I register to be able to send my replay from SSHETPC? Do I have to talk to Paleke first?
Login and password are those of the forum. Register in Paleke's forum, edit your profile to add your team name, then send your replay using the online form. ;)

Chulk

Quote from: Krys TOFF on December 16, 2007, 09:41:04 AM
Quote from: Chulkor I can cut them (with driving through them) as long as I keep always one wheel on the road?
no ;D
That was supposed to be (without driving through them). So I have to go up and down all the way round. OK, I have to send a new replay then, as previous one cuts driving only the right panel of Corkscrews right/left...

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Chulk on December 17, 2007, 10:51:26 PM
no ;D
That was supposed to be (without driving through them). So I have to go up and down all the way round. OK, I have to send a new replay then, as previous one cuts driving only the right panel of Corkscrews right/left...
Deadline is 21st, you have 3 days left to send a valid replay then. ;)

Chulk

Quote from: Krys TOFF on December 18, 2007, 09:44:38 AM
Quote from: Chulk on December 17, 2007, 10:51:26 PM
no ;D
Deadline is 21st, you have 3 days left to send a valid replay then. ;)
Then I better close the forum and start racing!

Chulk

Krys TOFF

No, results will be published in FSA forum, but it's not online available since yesterday (message says "server busy") for me... ::)

Duplode

Quote from: Krys TOFF on December 23, 2007, 05:49:45 PM
No, results will be published in FSA forum, but it's not online available since yesterday (message says "server busy") for me... ::)

Well, for some reason I can't acess WSC sites from home by the normal way for almost two months. Instead, I have to resort to cgi-proxies... for instance, try this: http://www.proxygalaxy.com/nph-proxy.cgi/000100A/http/fsa.ar.nu

Chulk