News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Sports

Started by CTG, October 10, 2005, 01:00:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Anita G?rbicz's hair is getting longer and longer. Her penis erecting ability and beauty is rising with this fact.
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

Yesterday:

Slovenia-Romania 10-1

My prediction for today:

Great Britain-Lithuania 3-4
Japan-Romania 6-2
Slovenia-Hungary 6-3

1000.08 km

Krys TOFF

China 0-12 Kazakhstan :o
Estonia 3-3 France (3-1 penalty session, sad because France was leader 3-1 during the match...) :-\
Netherlands 3-4 Poland (after extended time)

Today :
Kazakhstan 2-1 Estonia
France 4-2 Netherlands
Poland ?-? China (not played yet it seems)

If France beat Poland and Poland beat Kazakhstan, then France will still have a chance. Else, it's already over for France.

I think in Group A Estonia have a fair chance to finish second after beating France in a shootout (2 points for Estonia, 1 for France), and playing a relatively even game against hot favourites Kazakhstan.
I don't think the Polish have the power to beat Kazakhstan, but it will be a tough game for them against Estonia, too...

Today in our group:

Great Britain-Lithuania 2-3
Japan-Romania 6-5 (overtime)
Slovenia-Hungary 4-1

Predictions for Wednesday's game in our group:

Lithuania-Japan 2-4
Romania-Hungary 3-4 (always very very hard against them, though there's some difference between the teams in favour of Hungary)
Slovenia-Great Britain 7-1

1000.08 km

Today's games:

Lithuania-Japan 2-6
Romania-Hungary 3-5
Slovenia-Great Britain 20:00 CET

1000.08 km

Today:

Slovenia-Great Britain 4-0

Standings:

1 Slovenia 9 pts
2 Hungary 6 pts
3 Japan 5 pts
4 Lithuania 3 pts
5 Great Britain 3 pts
6 Romania 1 pt

Tips for tomorrow:

Lithuania-Romania 3-4 (extra time)
Hungary-Great Britain 1-2 (let me be wrong...)
Japan-Slovenia 2-4

1000.08 km

My worst tipping performance so far, but I'm not sad about that:

Lithuania-Romania 6-2
Hungary-Great Britain 4-2
Japan-Slovenia 1-6 (9 minutes remaining in the match)

With this, Hungary ensured their 2nd place in the final group standings, independetly from Saturday's game against Japan.

1000.08 km

Slovenia-Japan 7-1

Hungary secured its 2nd position in the final group standings, now they can play without any burden on them on Saturday against Japan, and I think it will mean a Hungarian victory against the surprisingly weakly performing Asians.

Tips for the last day:

Great Britain-Romania 6-2
Japan-Hungary 2-4
Slovenia-Lithuania 7-0

1000.08 km

CTG

Forever Ottawa Senators!!! ;D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Krys TOFFIf France beat Poland and Poland beat Kazakhstan, then France will still have a chance.
That's exactly what happened ! Yeepee ! France managed to win its group ! Welcome back to the elite for France. ;D
Too bad for Hungary, only 2nd of their group... :P

CTG

Because French players were too smelly... the opponent couldn't close to them. :P

Division-1 ice hockey WCH in Ljubljana:

Great Britain-Romania 6-1
Japan-Hungary 3-4 (shootout) - Hungary terribly outshoot the Japanese, but couldn't manage to win in regular time
Slovenia-Lithuania 4-2

Final Standings

1 Slovenia 15 (29-5) - promoted
2 Hungary 11 (20-13)
3 Japan 6 (19-22)
4 Great Britain 6 (14-15)
5 Lithuania 6 (13-20)
6 Romania 1 (12-32) - relegated

If on www.centerice.hu the fans are correct, in 2008, the teams will play in the following groups:

Group A:
15th place team in WCH 2007
Poland
Kazakhstan
Japan
Great Britain
Republic of Korea

Group B:
16th place team in WCH 2007
HUNGARY
Estonia
Lithuania
Netherlands
Croatia

Well, our group seems to be fairly easier. :)
There's another version I saw on www.nemzetisport.hu, again a fan wrote the following:

Group A:
15th place team in WCH 2007
Poland
Kazakhstan
Great Britain
Netherlands
Republic of Korea

Group B:
16th place team in WCH 2007
HUNGARY
Japan
Estonia
Lithuania
Croatia

Well, Japan or the Netherlands, I don't think that it would count a lot... so we will probably find ourselves in the easier group (we managed to avoid playing against Kazakhstan, surprisingly finishing only 3rd this year in their group).

About the relegated teams this year, I think Italy has a fair chance to fall back into division-1, and Denmark, Austria can also be in danger. It would be surprise but not unimaginable to see Belarus, Ukraine and Norway to be relegated.

1000.08 km

JTK

...the best Handball in the world is played in the capital of Schleswig-Holstein:

THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE CUP IS OURS!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!!! And I was there! Today hands still hurt from clapping, my voice is scarcely audible, my head is dim (maybe because of some, only few beers ;))

THW KIEL!

Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

CTG

Stanley Cup Final is coming! Let's predict for the final result: Ottawa Senators - Anaheim Ducks 4-1

BonzaiJoe

Congratulations Kiel!

About Ice Hockey, I'm sure Denmark will not be relegated. We are actually getting better and better, and we're quite close to reaching the quarter finals this year (okay then we would have had some trouble with Canada...). I predict that we reach the quarter finals next year. Good luck to Hungary in reaching the A group!
But we can't be quite sure.