News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

F1Tipping Scores & Rankings

Started by vamologocomisso, April 24, 2006, 07:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vamologocomisso

I will put our rankings here, so we?ll be more motivated to submit tips more accuracy, hehehe :wink:

Its just coincidence that I have waited to be the best ranking among us to do such thing  :roll:  :-D

Lets go with the rankings:

182 = vamologocomisso
247 = Mingva
289 = CTG
336 = Akoss Poo
656 = Krys Toff
961 = Chulk
1179 = Usrin

Now, lets improve our rankings.
Our league is doing very well. Stunts league is in 34th place.
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

Chulk

34th is good. How many leagues are there? Is there a way to know that? Anyway, congratulations to Vamologo for being the best!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Mingva

...and with Stunts teams it would be:

182 = Orion
247 = Orion
289 = Looping Warriors
336 = Looping Warriors
656 = Damage Inc.
961 = MeganiuM Aces High
1179 = Looping Warriors

:lol:

CTG

Quote from: "Mingva"...and with Stunts teams it would be:

182 = Orion
247 = Orion
289 = Looping Warriors
336 = Looping Warriors
656 = Damage Inc.
961 = MeganiuM Aces High
1179 = Looping Warriors

:lol:

Go back to the cave.   :P

Chulk

Don't you think it will be better if Trifecta was 3 top drivers in any order and Quinella the top 2 in the right order? That would make it worth to risk Trifecta. As it is now, Trifecta is almost imposible to get so it's not good to take that risk. What do you think?
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I've dropped 196 positions back due to my miserable performance in the last round...  :?  But at least I could cheer for the result of the grand prix - Schumacher won, at last.  :lol:
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

vamologocomisso

Quote from: "Chulk"Don't you think it will be better if Trifecta was 3 top drivers in any order and Quinella the top 2 in the right order? That would make it worth to risk Trifecta. As it is now, Trifecta is almost imposible to get so it's not good to take that risk. What do you think?

You are right Chulk. Trifecta sure is a long shot!
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

vamologocomisso

updated:

rank - tipper (this word exist?) : points

54 - vamologocomisso: 176
475 - AkossPoo: 128
475 - CTG: 128
695 - Chulk: 112
860 - KrysToff: 99
1160 - Usrin: 57

I had luck so far, lets see how barcelona its gonna be

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

vamologocomisso

updated:

rank - tipper (I already know this word exist  :P ) : points [positions won, after the last update]

140 - vamologocomisso: 238 [-86 :cry: ]
455 - AkossPoo: 198 [+20]
270 - CTG: 217 [+205  :shock: ]
414 - Chulk: 201 [+281  :shock:  :shock: ]
676 - KrysToff: 175 [+184  :shock: ]
992 - Usrin: 128 [+168  :shock: ]
1238 - Bonjai Joe: 54 [:evil:]

Our League (Skid Vicius):
Ranking = 184, with 114 points.
Our correct points would be 1211 without the "mingva inccident".

ps: for knowledge of everyone, and to avoid complainins, I will explain the shock face rule:
- more than 100 positions won = 1(one) shock face(s);
- more than 250 positions won = 2(two) shock face(s);
- more than 50 positions lost = 1(one) crying face(s);
- not serious about it yet = 1(one) evil face(s);

*About (TSFR) table:
The Shock Face(s) Rule is flexible, because every round its more difficult to win lots of positions, because obvious manners.

Krys TOFF

BonzaiJoe

Do I drag the league down if I don't tip?
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Do I drag the league down if I don't tip?
League points are the average of all tips made for each GP. Members who do not tip don't give zero point, they just are ignored.
Only 4 of us tipped for Silverstone, so team points are average of these 4 tips. And the average is good, thanks to Usrin this time.

Krys TOFF

Even if it's FIFA World Cup fever, don't forget to tip for this week-end GP. :wink:

vamologocomisso

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"Even if it's FIFA World Cup fever, don't forget to tip for this week-end GP. :wink:

well said, beacuse last gp some fellows dont submited. shame on you  :evil:  :evil:  :evil: