News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Illness

Started by CTG, April 28, 2006, 11:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

Your test keep the Hungarian healthcare system alive...

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on August 10, 2012, 02:32:19 PM
Your test keep the Hungarian healthcare system alive...

Even if it's a useless one. And it is.

Chulk

How come you are always sick? Did you live in Chernobyl or something?
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on August 11, 2012, 12:09:39 AM

I have bad liver and weak immune system, that's all.

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on August 12, 2012, 08:18:41 PM

Then you probably should drink a lot less alcohol and eat healthier food...

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on August 13, 2012, 04:59:07 AM
Quote from: CTG on August 12, 2012, 08:18:41 PM

Then you probably should drink a lot less alcohol and eat healthier food...

I don't drink that much (and since the problems are more and more serious, I gave it up, 4 or 5 beers in the last 5 weeks). Diet is quite strict and I keep it for ages (just an example: no chili beans since January 2011).

Chulk

That's a good thing, but a 20 months diet when you're nearly 30 (don't know exactly) is not that much. Maybe you should have taken better care of you many years before. Hopefully taking care from now will be enough to be healthy again in some not-long time. Please do, it's a pity to see how people have lots of health issues because of a bad diet / alcohol / smoking / drugs.

CTG

The latest opinion of the experts is food allergy (maybe a basic one, like egg, milk or flour), it will be tested soon. That would explain most of my symptoms.

Chulk

I realized recently that lactose intolerance is becoming more and more common, and many people had it and didn't know...

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on August 21, 2012, 05:15:14 PM
I realized recently that lactose intolerance is becoming more and more common, and many people had it and didn't know...

Allergy and food intolerance are quite modern illnesses. It's not worth to analyse the well-known reasons (lower quality of food, filled with "E" additives; using too much medicines / antibacterial cleaning ---> no resistance to illnesses; etc). The other new wave illness: more and more girls are suffering from hormonal problems, causing for example cysta in ovarium, irregular cycles, spontaneous abortion. It's mainly because of the fashionable oral contraceptives - and their high level in tap water! Experts say the hormone level of living water is getting really high (pills ---> urine ---> waste water; the current waste water cleaning methods are unable to remove them).

Chulk

That's why I don't drink tap water since 2007...

zaqrack

I drank tap water my whole life. Not doing so since in China. No change in my health or gender behavior so far :)

Chulk

Quote from: zaqrack on August 22, 2012, 06:22:21 PM
I drank tap water my whole life. Not doing so since in China. No change in my health or gender behavior so far :)
Are you sure? Have you tried getting pregnant?

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on August 23, 2012, 04:40:57 AM
Quote from: zaqrack on August 22, 2012, 06:22:21 PM
Are you sure? Have you tried getting pregnant?

Luckily male's reaction on low dose female hormones is not that strong. :D

(try to imagine Zak in the 9th month - stickman with huge stomach)

CTG

Adding dental examination to the list, looking for focal infections. I hate to spend my time with doctors, even if my dentist is a hot* chick.

* She's not that pretty, but... When she's in my mouth, her "danger zone" is somewhere around my elbow. And I always feel she's quite warm there. Maybe a nimfomaniac. ;D