News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Formula 1 in 2008

Started by Krys TOFF, October 22, 2007, 04:36:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

I really miss Karthikeyan...

Krys TOFF

Look at the new aerodynamic element tested in Valencia by BMW :

CTG

BMW's aerodynamics is always weird, remember the big nose of Williams BMW in 2004

or the one in 2005 with two big standing paralel bars.

Krys TOFF

Valencia tests impressions :
- Ferrari and McLaren seems still on top.
- gap between Red Bull-Renault and Toro Rosso-Ferrari is reducing, there will not be big difference between them during the season I think, and I hope to see Toro Rosso drivers often in points (7th or 8th, I don't think they can do more except in special race circumstances).
- new Williams-Toyota seems promising, while 100% Toyota car still seems low-average car. I believe more and more that Toyota will only stay as engine supplier in F1 since 2010.
- Renault and BMW gap compared to Williams, Red Bull and Toro Rosso is decreasing, the battle for the points behind Ferrari and McLaren will be interesting !
- new Honda seems as bad as last year's Honda. Last year Super Aguri-Honda almost scored more points that 100% Honda team, I really hope to see Honda humiliated by Super Aguri's samura? (Takuma Sato, of course) in 2008.
- even Force India car seems better than new Honda car, I can't stop laughing !!! ;D

AbuRaf70

Team Honda:

Two excellent pilots - Car with little performance - 

But arrives Ross Brawn. Not to forget that made in Ferrari next to Michael Shcumacher.

Por largo que sea el camino, siempre comienza con el primer paso.

CTG

I wonder how many times can we see the usual kamikaze movements from Sato and Nakajima. ;D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: AbuRaf70 on January 30, 2008, 12:19:48 AM
Team Honda:

Two excellent pilots - Car with little performance - 

But arrives Ross Brawn. Not to forget that made in Ferrari next to Michael Shcumacher.
Ross Brawn's influence will be seen next season, he arrived too late in the team to influence really the performance of 2008 car.

AbuRaf70

After having been taken a Sabbath year, it returns to the work Ross Brawn. He/she has explained that the car of last year had a lot of aerodynamic support that arrived in a very aggressive way. "In the new car we have treated that this aerodynamic support arrives in a more progressive way and facilitate the conduction of the car. We have made more narrow the back part of the chassis and changed the design of the car, with the possibility of carrying out many aerodynamic evolutions along the season, we have many new ideas that I wait they work well."

Chulk

Quote from: AbuRaf70 on January 31, 2008, 03:01:04 AM
He/she has explained that...
LOL! I guess online translators translate he/she when "Tacit subject" is used...
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

AbuRaf70

I ask for forgiveness...   me not you English, for what I write in Castilian and then the translator makes the rest...    one doesn't eat it is the translation, if good or bad... 

Chulk

El traductor que usaste antes era mejor, este ultimo erro mas

Krys TOFF

End of september 2008... Singapore... The very first F1 Grand Prix that will be raced during the night (local time) !

AbuRaf70

Chulk....   usé el mismo traductor....!!!!

Como dije en mi anterior...  no entiendo nada de inglés, por eso no se como salen mis comentarios...   tendrán que poner "buena voluntad" o adivinar...

Chulk

De ultima yo mas o menos lo explico, aunque se entiende bastante bien, no te hagas drama.

AbuRaf70

Surprising the performance of the Team Bull Rosso, being first in the rehearsals, deferring anything less to the McLaren and other...   will they be able to stand out along the year...?