News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT82 - Utopia Bay

Started by zaqrack, February 29, 2008, 06:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

This track is located near the biggest water tennis field producing centre of the world and the endless corkscrew. Curious? Details tonight!

CTG

Shall I prepare for using Indy? :D

zaqrack

if you want to suffer... ;)
hopefully I tested everything carefully this time

(and anyway, I thought you don't race anymore... :))

CTG

Never trust in my retirements :D

Duplode

Slow and fun, pretty nice  8) (and probably PG-safe...)

Mark L. Rivers

Zak, just a question: Indy penalty still remains -30% even on this track?  :o  Or, in order of the current track, it returns at 0% as it was after the original test you made...?

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on March 01, 2008, 04:55:02 PM

Zak, just a question: Indy penalty still remains -30% even on this track?  :o  Or, in order of the current track, it returns at 0% as it was after the original test you made...?
Check Car Bonuses page Mark : http://zak.stunts.hu/index.php?page=2008cars&menu=full
Indy malus is set back to -10%, like it should have been for Z81. ;)
Anyway, as 1 indy is on the podium of Z81, it should be more than, 10%, isn't it Zak ?

zaqrack

yep, it was a mistake, I gave that -1 (for the third car on the podium) to the Jaguar instead of the Indy by mistake. So the indy has -11% and the Jaguar +13%.

CTG

Dica S'Orac was planned to be a "Stunts Oracle" character... With this movement you forced me to make a strong lap - current one is quite weak. :(

zaqrack

well, at least the competition will be even more fierce :)

Sorry about Dica - next time if you want to make such a move, msg me in private.

CTG

There won't be next time as I have already a character (CTG) in use. No problem, just a little bit more time to spend on racing this month. :)

Duplode

Duplode's latest prognostic is full redrive... Hopefully I'll have a good time window to try it in slightly less than six days - this is a race to give it all! 8)

CTG

Maybe you can see I'm not as active here in the Forum as I used to be in the close past. Being busy, I don't think to be able to make a good result in this month. Shame on me! :(

CTG

This track is nice whatever people say. Expect a decent lap from me soon. ;)

CTG

So how to leave that fuc kin' cork?!?!? ;D