News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

FTT0202

Started by Krys TOFF, January 26, 2009, 12:00:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

2nd track is short and needs to be raced with LM002.

Website updated and users data too. So, as % on medals table are automatically calculated from users' data, it's all updated. I like php SO much, really the best way to let my webmastering lazyness express itself. ;D

Addition of the LTB table with the scoreboards on the stats page for the tracks that are not from 1st season.

My video proof for 1st track is also available on download page.

If you like slow cars, then enjoy the slow LM002 because the 3rd track will be raced with Duplode's Skyline. But it will be only in 3 weeks, current race is for LM002. ;)

Krys TOFF

There's a bug on the active race page so link to the track is wrong.
I'll correct it tonight but until that you can download the track from the download page, this one works.

Damn, there's a bug too on the time submission page. ???
I corrected a small bug about LTB and it seems I did it wrong. Correction tonight for this too. ;D

Chulk

Quote from: Krys TOFF on January 26, 2009, 11:17:15 AM
There's a bug on the active race page so link to the track is wrong.
Great! The solution to the problem I was about to post here...
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Krys TOFF

Both problems solved, and I posted a 1st (weak) time to motivate you to race too and catch some leading time. ;D

Chulk

1st semi-serious leading time sent. When I posted it, I accidentaly hit return before writing the numbers about the time and sent a 0:00.00, and inmediately after, the right time. Erase the 0:00.00 and sorry if it cause some problem with LT counter.

Video proof sent with the same explanation, in case you don't see this or the other.

Duplode

Hi I'm back  ;) Cool little circuit - a genuinely easy one at last. Let's wait for the centisecond war...

Quote from: Krys TOFF on January 26, 2009, 12:00:03 AM
If you like slow cars, then enjoy the slow LM002 because the 3rd track will be raced with Duplode's Skyline. But it will be only in 3 weeks, current race is for LM002. ;)

:) :) I'm pretty curious already :)

(Edit: oops, sorry - I thought sending a non-leading time wouldn't cause further disturbance on the scoreboard after Chulk's 0:00...)

Krys TOFF

Weird, I made the php page in order to avoid posting a null time but it seems it doesn't work. And after that all new times posted by Chulk and Duplode were all added to the LT database because of the null value of previous leading time. ???
I'll have to modify my php page in order to correct this bug. :o

Website corrected, Chulk is leading. ;)

Chulk

Great! Sorry I caused so many problems...

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Krys TOFF
Weird, I made the php page in order to avoid posting a null time but it seems it doesn't work. And after that all new times posted by Chulk and Duplode were all added to the LT database because of the null value of previous leading time. ???
I'll have to modify my php page in order to correct this bug. :o
Bug corrected.

Chulk

Quote from: Krys TOFF on February 01, 2009, 01:23:06 PM
Chulk is leading. ;)
Not anymore, but will be there soon enough.

Edit: Done! Video sent.

Chulk

Have you checked the new leader?! I hope we have confirmation of it throughout the hole season. It would be great to have another top driver, now that Mark left us...

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Chulk on February 05, 2009, 04:50:13 PM
Have you checked the new leader?! I hope we have confirmation of it throughout the hole season. It would be great to have another top driver, now that Mark left us...
The "hole" season ?! ;D You mean the "whole" I suppose. :D

zaqrack

Quote from: Krys TOFF on February 05, 2009, 06:19:24 PM
Quote from: Chulk on February 05, 2009, 04:50:13 PM
The "hole" season ?! ;D You mean the "whole" I suppose. :D

And I'm sure he meant the second driver, not the leader  8)

Krys TOFF

Goooooood ! Race start was AbuRaf/me duel, now it's Chulk/Gutix/Zak battle. :)
Come on Mark, join back this fight with the Lambo. ::)

CTG

Quote from: Krys TOFF on February 05, 2009, 06:49:23 PM
Goooooood ! Race start was AbuRaf/me duel, now it's Chulk/Gutix/Zak battle. :)
Come on Mark, join back this fight with the Lambo. ::)

Check the scoreboard again. :D