News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Szerencs (USC 64)

Started by CTG, March 16, 2009, 12:03:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

* CTG is 'out of order' from the aspect of Stunts (and leaves Budapest in the early morning). Next update and replays come on Monday.

The only fresh time: Duplode 1:25.60

CTG

Problems with the site - kind of error appears when I try to upload the files. Zak, can you take a look at it please?

For that period: http://unskilled.tvn.hu works.

CTG

The usual "Where are..." question, now with Chulk, dstien and Super Brian; and of course the IMSA lover oldies & newbies.

Overdrijf

Quote from: CTG on April 16, 2009, 12:11:53 PM
The usual "Where are..." question, now with Chulk, dstien and Super Brian; and of course the IMSA lover oldies & newbies.

I gave it a quick drive, but came out somewhere 1:40, and this zakstunts race really requires my attention (stupid corners). I'm not entering my first ZSC race for a chanceless last place...

CTG

Quote from: Overdrijf on April 16, 2009, 01:03:15 PM
I'm not entering my first USC race for a chanceless last place...

Not a good aspect: if you stay away because of a temporary last place, other less experienced pipsqueaks will think the same and won't join. People always find their proper opponents... and 1:40 is not that bad anyway. ZCT94's deadline is quite far, you shouldn't always focus on that.

Overdrijf

If you want it that much, I'll enter it.

CTG

Quote from: Overdrijf on April 16, 2009, 04:15:14 PM
If you want it that much, I'll enter it.

It's your choice, I just wanted to point on an alternative, but good racing attitude. Maybe it will bring you an opponent... :)

Edit: link doesn't work, please send it in e-mail! Thanks!

CTG

Btw if Bonzai Joe can't beat Duplode at least by 10 points then the latter one is already the champion.

CTG

Quote from: CTG on April 16, 2009, 10:00:24 PM
Btw if Bonzai Joe can't beat Duplode at least by 10 points then the latter one is already the champion.

Well, he tries at least. Incredible leading time!

CTG

CONGRATULATIONS TO BONZAI JOE!!!

Really tight podium, I wonder about the section time analysis. Watching the replays, something makes me think that all the three podiumers was leading after certain sections...

CTG

Quote from: CTG on April 20, 2009, 01:20:32 AM
Watching the replays, something makes me think that all the three podiumers was leading after certain sections...

As expected... it was a damned good fight! Nice maxout in the first half of the track from me (the two small cuts were just slow), incredible good jump to pipe and damned fast second half by Duplode (throwing away the victory with a surprising bad slalome-small corner-down-chicane-loop part), high standard by Bonzai Joe in every sections ---> victory.

Will be published soon... ;)