News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Zólyom (USC 66)

Started by CTG, April 29, 2009, 11:52:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

And the last one of the season with Porsche March Indy... Coming soon!
4000,54 km

CTG

Line is ready, only the additional design is left. It will be a bit long, but fast and easy one with quite a lot of powergear - and even more water... ;)
4000,54 km

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on May 08, 2009, 10:08:03 PM
Line is ready, only the additional design is left. It will be a bit long, but fast and easy one with quite a lot of powergear - and even more water... ;)

Thumbs up!  ;)

CTG

Track name: Zólyom
Designer: CTG
Car: Porsche March Indy
Difficulty: 3.5/5 (yes, it became a bit harder compared to the original version)
Predicted winning time: 1:23.00
Deadline: 31st May 2009, midnight
4000,54 km

Mark L. Rivers

Related to this comment:

I downloaded the track yesterday morning and I'm studying it. Sure I don't want to affect in whatever way the classification, but if I succed to remove a bit of rust, maybe I could make something good, that is what I'm searching for... :)
Initially, I had thought to send a replay in the last day, but it seemed me bad not to advice in advance about my presence: a challenge has to be lived since the beginning... ;)

BonzaiJoe

The conspiracy is beginning to take shape!!  :D Welcome back again Mark. Maybe we can have a really good race. I have exams  :-X
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

It's great to hear such a good pipsqueak wants to come back!

Damn, I should have driven 0.20 seconds faster in the last race to avoid the conspiracy! ;D
4000,54 km

Duplode

All I need to say is:  :) :) ;)

CTG

IMPORTANT! Tonight I'm going to re-install my OS because of some strange errors appeared with the video card and the built-in webcam. If these problems are based on software mistakes then two days without update from now. If it's with the hardware (hopefully not)... well... a bit more (1-2 weeks). In this case I'll publish the times here like I did in November/December.
4000,54 km

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on May 13, 2009, 09:31:02 PM
IMPORTANT! Tonight I'm going to re-install my OS because of some strange errors appeared with the video card and the built-in webcam.

Are you having video errors only when using the webcam (not that bad) or are you having two separate issues at once ( :-X)?

CTG

Quote from: Duplode on May 14, 2009, 12:32:07 AM
Quote from: CTG on May 13, 2009, 09:31:02 PM
IMPORTANT! Tonight I'm going to re-install my OS because of some strange errors appeared with the video card and the built-in webcam.
Are you having video errors only when using the webcam (not that bad) or are you having two separate issues at once ( :-X)?

Re-install postponed a bit. Few weeks ago the video card controller started to send error messages after every reboots. Then came the other problem, seems to be a separate one: another error message saying some kind of disorder with an unidentified hardware's connection - after that webcam became invisible for the system (tried to re-install the driver, no success). Since that a third problem appeared with battery (imagine how nervous I was about it), 3-3.5 hours with one charge was falling heavily in the last 24 hours to 20 minutes, diagnostic program said I have to replace it with a new one (it said the cells are damaged with extremely low storage capacity). This last one was solved: removing and putting back battery - and magic happens: it works again normally (probably it lost the contact a bit).
4000,54 km

CTG

The battery error is back after a good 3 hours period... :-\ Service will be visited tomorrow, hopefully they can solve the problems fast enough.

Edit: after some pushing-pulling, it seems to work again. My guess is some kind of deformation at the contact part - it must move away a bit when it says the battery is almost dead. It said: 10% charge, few minutes later 70%, then switched it off, pushing a few millimeters, restarted system and then it says the battery is full, I have 3 hours 27 minutes left with that. However, I have to show it to the service.
4000,54 km

CTG

Official: no own computer at least for a week, it's in the service now. They said something must be wrong with motherboard...
4000,54 km

CTG

Quote from: CTG on May 14, 2009, 05:01:20 PM
Official: no own computer at least for a week, it's in the service now. They said something must be wrong with motherboard...

Got it back earlier, but service saga continues: since the covering was opened for the repair, keyboard is not fixed perfectly - the left upper corner with Esc, F1-F4, etc. is instable. Going back to make them fix it (hopefully it will be a few minutes work for them), update in the afternoon.
4000,54 km

CTG

Quote from: CTG on May 18, 2009, 09:48:11 AM
Quote from: CTG on May 14, 2009, 05:01:20 PM

Got it back earlier, but service saga continues: since the covering was opened for the repair, keyboard is not fixed perfectly - the left upper corner with Esc, F1-F4, etc. is instable. Going back to make them fix it (hopefully it will be a few minutes work for them), update in the afternoon.

Hopefully the last message about computer issues, crossing fingers: it is fixed. Installing Namo Webeditor soon to update the site.
4000,54 km