News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Zólyom (USC 66)

Started by CTG, April 29, 2009, 11:52:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Quote from: CTG on April 14, 2009, 03:25:16 AM
Problems with the site - kind of error appears when I try to upload the files. Zak, can you take a look at it please?

Zak: problems again... :-\ Now it seems to be a different error, saying I reached the upload limit... (no way, the whole USC stuff is about 10 MB)

For pipsqueaks: http://unskilled.tvn.hu is working.

Edit: cleared the directory, tried to upload - same error message about the quota, saying I still have 234 MB data there and limit is 200...

Duplode

Now the site is giving the same 403 Forbidden error of last time...

zaqrack

probably my quota is full and this causes the avatar problems as well. I'll drop the provider a mail and meanwhile delete some stuff if possible.

CTG

Quote from: Duplode on May 18, 2009, 08:41:36 PM
Now the site is giving the same 403 Forbidden error of last time...

Because files were removed until the problem is fixed. As long as it lasts, use the other link. And prepare for a new time from me - if I have to die, I want to die in a battle. ;)

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on May 18, 2009, 09:28:50 PM
And prepare for a new time from me - if I have to die, I want to die in a battle. ;)

Expect a reply within this week, then  ;)

CTG

Quote from: Duplode on May 20, 2009, 09:10:27 PM
Quote from: CTG on May 18, 2009, 09:28:50 PM
And prepare for a new time from me - if I have to die, I want to die in a battle. ;)

Expect a reply within this week, then  ;)

I'll try to keep the engine warm...

CTG

Duplode 1:22.80

Wanna have a centiseconds war? ;)

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on May 21, 2009, 12:03:41 PM
Duplode 1:22.80

Wanna have a centiseconds war? ;)

Let's see what we have in store... ;)

CTG

IMPORTANT!!! I just realized that 1st June (Monday) is a red-letter day, that's why I won't come back to Budapest on Sunday. It would not be fair to announce my final time one day after the race ended so I decided to move it - new deadline is 1st June, midnight! It's also better to avoid the clashing with ZCT95's deadline...

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: CTG on May 27, 2009, 09:24:29 AM
new deadline is 1st June, midnight!

Well, good for me.  :)  Even because I'll stay away last two days of May, and before this announcement I had to send my final time Friday evening, two days before the deadline... A glad and unexpected "gift" for me in order to reach a decent result. I really think that the final winning time will be very strong, even seeing current appearently lack of interest for this race. So my main goal remains not a win but a good job... ;)

CTG

This track is not so tricky, differences will be low at the top. There's only one way, one trick to make a bigger gap - do you know it, Duplode? ;)

Duplode

I know one trick - one I can't pull off  :D

Mark L. Rivers

Indeed a linear race, with not big cuts or jumps... You're talking about a trick, but... really I don't see it...   ::)   Wow, 4 months without a race and... are you saying I lost in a so bad way my shape...?
Mhmm, I'm starting to think I'll finish very far from the winner...  :-\

CTG

It's okay for me if you win this race. Or if you finish right behind me. ;D

Kidding.

CTG

I'm with Duplode, maybe you understand why (two years ago). Let's beat the monster!