News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Guest tracks in 2010

Started by CTG, February 01, 2010, 12:31:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

zaqrack

CTG

Duplode

I had a shot at some "experimental" track design a while ago, and with any luck I think I can produce a good racing track around some of the segments of my ~2:30 playground circuit. So yes, I'm applying. ;)

zaqrack

great, thanks, that means two slots already occupied. Anyone else? :)

Argammon

Greetings Zak,

I would like to design a guest track this season. I am most likely not going to join any race this season*, so this should not be a problem.

*Maybe and really MAYBE I will join a single race.

zaqrack

Superb!, So it's CTG Duplode and Argammon. I would love to see a track from Bonzai Joe, JTk or Mark L. Rivers. Or we can make 2010 the season of guest designers and have even more guests :)

Anyway, I'll start a thread in the 2010 topic where we can decide on the schedule and assignments.
I will also move the relevant posts there.

zaqrack

any more applications? I am also OK with having a guest track every second month.  Please consider that the track should allow to be raced with any car and that the movement of the bonuses is hard to guess so early - too special tracks might have to wait longer for a suitable constellation of coefficients (Mark's track is a good example from 2009)

BonzaiJoe

I will definitely not design a track this year. I recommend Mark L. Rivers as guest designer.
But we can't be quite sure.

Duplode

CTG

Argammon

I would prefer if my track was in a month where the most likely best car is from the group of original and slow Cars. ->No Indy,IMSA or mod cars. No mod cars as I have no idea about them and hence can't design a good track for them.

Argammon

zaqrack

hard to predict. June or July could work

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: CTG on February 04, 2010, 09:11:26 PM
Quote from: Duplode on February 04, 2010, 04:26:07 PM
Quote from: BonzaiJoe on February 04, 2010, 03:09:24 PM
I recommend Mark L. Rivers as guest designer.

+1

+2

Well, first of all, warm greetings to all, happy to "enter" here after a lot of time... :)
A track from me? Well, thanks one more time for your esteem... I should have something good, just to complete. Since I love fast cars, it should be suitable in a race where they have not a too low bonus. Not important it's very high, but it's important i'ts not not too low... ;)  When you want, Zak, please advice me by mail at last one month in advance... :)