News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Weight diary

Started by CTG, October 18, 2011, 03:53:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

should we calculate the correlation between your average weight and stunts performance?  8)

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on July 04, 2012, 02:27:06 PM
should we calculate the correlation between your average weight and stunts performance?  8)

It would be more reasonable to compare with the extra hours spent at my former workplace (leaving out many races).

zaqrack

is the new one better?

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on July 04, 2012, 05:36:50 PM
is the new one better?

Different is a better word for that.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I've thought I ate too much in the past weeks, but according to the scale, I'm weighing 91 kgs at the moment (the same which showed 91.5 kgs a while ago).
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on July 15, 2012, 10:01:49 PM
I've thought I ate too much in the past weeks, but according to the scale, I'm weighing 91 kgs at the moment (the same which showed 91.5 kgs a while ago).

Swimming too much with "you know who" resulted a significant loss of weight. :D

Stomach problems screwed up my digestion, measurement is cancelled for this week.

Edit (17th July 2012): I couldn't resist. New official record again (72.3 kg), the non-official also seems to fall in the afternoon (expecting 71.0-71.5).

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

First sub-90 measurement since early 2009. 89.1 kgs, according to my mother's scale.
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on July 31, 2012, 04:06:29 PM
First sub-90 measurement since early 2009. 89.1 kgs, according to my mother's scale.

Temporary elevation on the weight diagram, due to the side effects of my medicines (I have to take 4 different pills at the moment). This morning I was 72.7 kg.

CTG

Last afternoon: 70.9

I won't be surprised if a sub-70 measurement happens in a few weeks...

zaqrack

you are seriously threatening my weight.

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on August 04, 2012, 06:07:57 PM
you are seriously threatening my weight.

No way, I have thick bones. And you are abnormally thin. :D

My weight is playing roller-coaster because of the medical problems, getting more and more serious: it's 74.0 now (probably under 71 or 72 in a few days, then over 74 again), but my stomach seems to be bigger than over 80 kg (the only difference is the pattern). Anti-distension pills and laxatives are inefficient, the anomaly affects the upper regions.

CTG

Funny... Btw new official record: 72.2 kg (unofficial is still 70.9)

zaqrack

OMG, those computers and television... world has come a long way since 2006 :)

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on August 21, 2012, 03:34:16 AM
OMG, those computers and television... world has come a long way since 2006 :)

Missing from the left picture: BJ and Poo were playing an old football game. As far as I remember Lise, JTK and Zak were in the kitchen, no idea about Dinmor and Usrin.

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on August 21, 2012, 09:51:04 AM
no idea about Dinmor and Usrin.
Probably one of them was taking the picture.
Do you remember that football game Akoss and BJ were playing? I find that corner we can see in the picture quite familiar...

BTW: About old games, I just remembered my brothers and I used to rent Atari 2600 to play this game when I was very little!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKm3JIv0iQ8
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)