News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Football Fanats 2012

Started by CTG, January 20, 2012, 11:21:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FIFA Golden Ball 2012 - Who will win?

Casillas
0 (0%)
Iniesta
2 (25%)
Messi
4 (50%)
Primadonna Girl (cr7)
2 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 8

CTG

England. Because I hate them.

CTG

Poo: Italy won't win. They are simply too weak.

CTG

Chulk

I think the Neds will do it. Strange thing nobody picked Spain yet
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

BonzaiJoe

Picking Spain is too boring. They are of course the biggest favourite, but I went for Germany. Germany vs Spain World Cup semi-final could have gone either way, and Germany is looking just as strong this year as in 2010.

This is a really, really strong European Championship... I'm almost willing to say it's the 16 strongest teams in Europe, and of course in many ways a stronger field than the World Cup, which has to include some not so great teams from other continents than Europa and South America. I can't wait to see Denmark's games in the group of death.

This group will have 6 big games:

Netherlands - Denmark
Germany - Portugal
Netherlands - Germany
Denmark - Portugal
Portugal - Netherlands
Denmark - Germany

All four teams in that group are in the top half of the 16 on the FIFA ranking list. Denmark is the lowest rated at #11. Netherlands, Germany, Portugal at #2, #3 and #7.

It's so laughable compared to group A:

Poland - Greece
Russia - Czech Republic
Czech Republic - Greece
Poland - Russia
Poland - Czech Republic
Greece - Russia

0 big games.

But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

I guess even Hungary would have a chance versus Poland, Greece, Russia and Czech Republic...

Chulk

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on January 21, 2012, 02:17:54 PM
I can't wait to see Denmark's games in the group of death.
Please let cry baby Clear Men C. Ronaldo out in round robin. I want to see him cry. And if you happen to be at Denmark - Portugal, please make the people start yelling MESSI everytime Ronaldo get's the ball

CTG

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Juventus is leading Serie A at half time, and they are in the semi final of Coppa Italia. Finally, a good season for the Bianconeri.  ;D
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

zaqrack

CTG

Oscar

CTG

I'm afraid that championship is already gone - 7 pts difference is too much and maybe they are not enough hungry for the further victories.

BonzaiJoe

Yes :-( Barcelona has had big trouble scoring goals in away matches this season. Too many draws. Maybe they need a more "cynical" ugly style of play against weaker teams on foreign soil.
But we can't be quite sure.

Chulk

It's really just a 4 pt difference. Barcelona will surely beat Real Madrid at Camp Nou. And it will depend on how far they reach in UCL and the matches they have. I don't think it's over just yet.