News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Champion of ZakStunts 2013

Started by CTG, January 07, 2013, 09:00:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win ZakStunts 2013?

Chulk
0 (0%)
CTG
1 (9.1%)
Duplode
1 (9.1%)
Friker
0 (0%)
Gutix
1 (9.1%)
Renato Biker
6 (54.5%)
another ghost :D
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 11

CTG

CTG

After the confirmation of ZCT 146 replays, the final result of season 2013 will be more or less obvious. Let's see the pipsqueaks having at least mathematical chance for the overall podium.

Renato Biker
If he leaves out the last three races: 118 pts
If he completes all the remaining races without finishing in TOP12 (LOL): 124 pts
Worst results so far: 11 / 11 / 8 pts
Maximum: 136 pts

Even if CTG transforms into SSJ4 (three victories + 6 pts LTB, which sounds like a really bad joke), Biker needs only 4 points to secure his title.

CTG
If he leaves out the last three races: 103 pts
If he completes all the remaining races without finishing in TOP12: 109 pts
Worst results so far: 11 / 10 / 9 pts
Maximum: 121 pts

Sounds like a silver medal, unless I die / become crippled / go to prison / lose motivation / got disqualified / etc. If none of them happens, I'm going to complete all races in this season. Team competition, well... who cares? ;D

Duplode
If he leaves out the last three races: 81 pts
If he completes all the remaining races without finishing in TOP12: 87 pts
Worst results so far: 8 / 8 / 5 pts
Maximum: 108 pts

Solid 3rd place in overall, spiced with the slight possibility of catching CTG - but also keeping an eye on the very motivated Akoss Poo (at least during the next race).

Chulk
If he leaves out the last three races: 44 pts
If he completes all the remaining races without finishing in TOP12: 44 pts
Worst results so far: - / - / - pt
Maximum: 86 pts

Too bad, he missed several races... He should give a challenge to Mr. Poo / Friker / Rotoi / AbuRaf in getting the 4th place.

Akoss Poo
If he leaves out the last three races: 49 pts
If he completes all the remaining races without finishing in TOP12: 49 pts
Worst results so far: - / - / - pt
Maximum: 91 pts

The same as mentioned for Chulk... The only difference is the motivation level: nowadays the looping warrior is racing with a great elan. Hopefully he won't disappear in the next few months after a weaker performance.

Friker
If he leaves out the last three races: 45.09 pts
If he completes all the remaining races without finishing in TOP12: 48.09 pts
Worst results so far: 2 / 0.09 / - pts
Maximum: 88 pts

Another serious applicant for the 4th place - although he doesn't seem as motivated as he was in last season. Just to motivate him a bit: Yellow Fleas need every single points to win the team competition.

Alan Rotoi
If he leaves out the last three races: 51 pts
If he completes all the remaining races without finishing in TOP12: 57 pts
Worst results so far: 4 / 3 / 2 pts
Maximum: 90 pts

Doggy should take at least a single race seriously... I think Akoss and Friker would be glad to challenge him in the last rounds.

AbuRaf 70
If he leaves out the last three races: 54 pts
If he completes all the remaining races without finishing in TOP12: 60 pts
Worst results so far: 4 / 4 / 4 pts
Maximum: 90 pts

Don't forget about the doyen of our community, with a strong team unit behind him. Powergear races could increase his chance for the overall 4th place.

dreadnaut
If he leaves out the last three races: 45 pts
If he completes all the remaining races without finishing in TOP12: 51 pts
Worst results so far: 3 / 2 / 2 pts
Maximum: 86 pts

He's in a good position right before the last quarter. Maybe he's not so interested in the individual rankings, but I'm sure he'll try his best in the autumn to help the Fleas to the championship title.

CTG

And the team competition... well... it seems to be more exciting than the individual.

Yellow Fleas - Looping Warriors 160-158, could be an epic battle for the gold... Meanwhile, the match for the third place is also undecided: Meganium Aces High 121 pts, Cork's Crew 107 pts.

Fleas: one (+ almost one) individual title, also having the last year's runner-up (Friker), 19 ZakStunts victories by two winners... Maybe their performance is a bit unipolar lately, but both Friker and dreadnaut have the skills to beat the Loopings - especially with the expert help of Renato Biker.

Distribution of team score:
100 - Renato Biker
36 - Friker
19 - dreadnaut
5 - ADPunk

Loopings: one individual title, several seasonal podiums, 18 ZakStunts victories by three (!) winners... Two pipsqueaks with almost equal skills, but with internal rivalism and conflicts. Team unit is not as strong as it could be. However, Akoss Poo is getting better and better every month, increasing the chances of the archaic team to win their first (!) championship.

100 - CTG
49 - Akoss Poo
9 - Usrin

Meganium: no active ZakStunts champions (Ayrton & Gutix on holidays?), but still 7 ZakStunts victories in the pocket - by two pipsqueaks. Not their best year, but they seem to be the most balanced team at the moment.

50 - AbuRaf70
44 - Chulk
27 - Alan Rotoi

Corks: three championship titles and 17 victories on board (all by Duplode).  The Brasilian has a relatively weak season - but still, his performance is enough to keep the team close to Meganium. Although DUP has the potential to win the remaining races, Cork's Crew will need something better from Zak (and maybe from the hibernated Bonsai Tree, too).

79 - Duplode
28 - Zak McKracken

alanrotoi

Wow. I feel like I'm reading a sports magazine about stunts :D

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on October 02, 2013, 03:54:26 PM
Wow. I feel like I'm reading a sports magazine about stunts :D

Maybe it's time to start a new Stunts magazine? :D

CTG

Quote from: CTG on October 02, 2013, 10:47:14 AM
Renato Biker
If he leaves out the last three races: 118 pts
If he completes all the remaining races without finishing in TOP12 (LOL): 124 pts
Worst results so far: 11 / 11 / 8 pts
Maximum: 136 pts

CTG
If he leaves out the last three races: 103 pts
If he completes all the remaining races without finishing in TOP12: 109 pts
Worst results so far: 11 / 10 / 9 pts
Maximum: 121 pts

Since that...

Renato Biker earned +1 point from the 10th race endurance bonus. Moreover, he has already 318 hours leading time on ZCT147 (206 hours before quiet days), securing another +2 pts LTB. It means he'll have at least 121 pts at the end of the season.

CTG: +1 from endurance bonus, no chance for +2 LTB in this month. So, the best available score at the end of the season: 120 pts.

RENATO BIKER IS OFFICIALLY THE CHAMPION OF ZAKSTUNTS 2013!

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on October 21, 2013, 10:22:41 AM
RENATO BIKER IS OFFICIALLY THE CHAMPION OF ZAKSTUNTS 2013!

Congratulations Renato!  ;) I believe this puts Brazil at the top of the ZakStunts nations ranking! :D

zaqrack

Chulk

Quote from: Duplode on October 22, 2013, 04:14:28 AM
I believe this puts Brazil at the top of the ZakStunts nations ranking! :D
Nope. You just won more titles, but we are still better than you  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

alanrotoi

We have the Pope, Messi and Ayrton :D

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on October 22, 2013, 02:56:13 PM
We have the Pope, Messi and Ayrton :D

Religion sucks, Messi is an autist and Ayrton... well... do you see him anywhere? :D

alanrotoi

If you don't see him is because he's too fast for you :D

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on October 25, 2013, 07:14:42 PM
If you don't see him is because he's too fast for you :D

Biker is the new champion. Ayrton is only history.

alanrotoi

CTG

My ego is bigger than yours! :P (and my Indy, too)