News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

soddoma & gomorrha

Started by al il professore, May 16, 2003, 10:29:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

trustful kids! Lets play without RH and cheating on S & G, the next track in IRC :) half a month of lies, and another half month of cheating :D in the end, you will see the king of the sodomites. he will be crowned four times consecutively.

DONT LOSE TIME PLAYING WITHOUT RH IF ITS NOT LIKE TRUSTFUL MASTER JUANK_23, UNTIL THE DEADLINE. Because all the others lie on their times. (come on, reply! this forum is looking as healthy as an iced white sea halibut)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

pArAnO

in my case, I'll not play without rh for the first 15 days because I'm leaving on the 26th may(england, work-vacation, until 12 august), so I'll do my better rh time at the beginning of the month

so if we are enough lucky, maybe we'll not heard you cry all the month... nan, that's impossible!  :roll:

al il professore

i will be pointing all month and you will cry in the end
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

juank 23

Hey, you are totally right, ill try to kick buts this month, and you know something man, i thought i was your favorite, and in other post you told Alan was, im sad and now that i know im not your number 1 im going to kill myself, bye from the land of the dead ones, jajajjaaaaaa

Alain:cool man, but now on im not his n.1 :cry:

alanrotoi

Juank: Take care with Alain. He is a "weather-cock", he goes with the wind, he always change his mind, today loves you tomorrow hates you. And today likes girls, but tomorrow likes men.  :lol: Today manual gear, tomorrow automatic. Today against the war, tomorrow "I'm sorry dear Bush". Today Hendaye, tomorrow Irun. Today 0 posts, tomorrow 400. Today Orion, tomorrow Al-Qaeda.

Please let me know if I forgot something :D

Krys TOFF

Alain is not always changing his mind, he is just Alain... :lol:

al il professore

the problem is that my favorite is juank and alanrotoi. perhaps i wasnt clear enough, dont be jealous of a dog, juank!!! :)

ps: sorry, i am not good enough at norh auto gear to play with it, i dont want to lose time this month, because my sacred mission is to beat alanrotoi, since, nobody else is able to on IRC.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Juank you will see my auto trm no rh time!
pArAnO how many races will you miss? I hope only one (6/16-7/15). And that one will be won by me!
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

or by Rotoi...  :twisted:

pArAnO

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"Juank you will see my auto trm no rh time!
pArAnO how many races will you miss? I hope only one (6/16-7/15). And that one will be won by me!

2, minimum

6/16-7/15, 7/16-8/15

maybe 3,...  :cry:

al il professore

akoss akoss akoss

if parano dont play its alanrotoi

if alanrotoi dont play its bonzai joe

if bonzai joe dont play its alain

and alain will always play ah ah ah ah ah

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

alain!

you can't beat me at IRC
i lead against BJ at IRC 2-1
parano won't play
rotoi lost motivation
i will build the track
so i will win

auto trm no rh drivers!

1:29.35!
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

BonzaiJoe

No idea. I don't remember this track at all (or this thread, but it's one of Alain's drunkest moments). I definitely didn't win the track :-).
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

Let me check. Mmmm, Track concerned was Asuncion, 1st of the 2 IRC tracks won by Alain (he also won the one after named Jakarta), breaking Alan Rotoi's unchallenged domination on the 9 previous tracks.