News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Stunts Meetings 2015

Started by CTG, August 15, 2014, 11:43:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

CTG

LOL, I haven't seen any Stunts pipsqueaks in the last 5.5 years...

zaqrack

I was thinking about the same yesterday.

Now again living in Hungary, I am ready to host it, but as the size of my family has increased by 300% since the last meeting hosted while our flat has remained the same size, I am unable to provide accomodation. If there is true interest in having a meeting, we can look for cheap accomodation nearby.

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on January 09, 2015, 04:42:34 PM
Now again living in Hungary, I am ready to host it, but as the size of my family has increased by 300% since the last meeting hosted while our flat has remained the same size, I am unable to provide accomodation. If there is true interest in having a meeting, we can look for cheap accomodation nearby.

Great news!

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Great news! I have some friends in Budapest, there's a small chance that I can sleep there during the WSM. At worst, I can sleep at my mother's, since he has moved to Zsámbék in 2013.

My girlfriend might come, too. Btw I'm just about to persuade her to drive the short and easy Brussels USC track.

It's time to contact the other former participants, too, to analyze the extent of interest. It would be great to see again Dinmor, JTK, Diesel Joe, Krys Toff as well.

Böff!
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

I wonder whether the participants of old WSMs are interested in WSM2015...

Oldies? BJ? Lise? JTK? Dinmor? Usrin? KHR? Ole? Mr. Töff? Diesel Joe?

Some new faces? Friker lives so close. The Italians are not that far either. The appearance of the beer fan Super Brian would be also great. And once we have to see a South American driver, too.

I will bring at least 20 former ZakStunts participants... :D

BonzaiJoe

Well, it could be fun, but I'm not sure I'd travel far for it, unless it's really convenient like in 2004 or I somehow strike upon a lot of money AND a lot of time in some imminent freak incident. 

Lise: no way
Dinmor: if we host it here, he'll definitely be around :-)
Ole: well, who knows?
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

alanrotoi

Maybe Rokker and Boller could join. Where are they (city)?

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

alanrotoi

CTG

alanrotoi

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on February 06, 2015, 06:07:22 PM
I'm shocked.

I feel sick. The stuffed cabbage served in the canteen was terrible.