News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Christmas Cup 2014

Started by CTG, November 13, 2014, 08:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What about a bronze match?

yes
3 (75%)
no
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

CTG

CTG

AbuRaf70

Por largo que sea el camino, siempre comienza con el primer paso.

BonzaiJoe

Public forum replays are a rule?
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on December 02, 2014, 11:27:04 PM
Public forum replays are a rule?

Quote from: CTG on November 28, 2014, 07:23:58 PM
One more thing: replay sending rules are the same as in USC. Just publish them here.

Yes. If I won't be a finalist, the last duel can be different from this aspect, to provide some space for the right timing. (Public replays can avoid any kind of misuse by the competition manager... ::))

Duplode

First run. Millgame is a claustrotrack with very few aerials. F40 ended up being a reasonable car, as it is not too slow (which would make it boring) and has decent handling.

BonzaiJoe

Okay, guess it's time for extreme time-hiding in the semis then  8)

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on December 03, 2014, 07:54:57 AM
Okay, guess it's time for extreme time-hiding in the semis then  8)

Well, if I won't qualify the semis, we can turn to sending replays in e-mail - if you want.

Corvette and right corners will eliminate the good old CTG.  ;)

Btw this tournament is just an experimental one. If I'll be alive (same time, next year), the rules will be changed based on this year's experiences. E.g. picking a track/car could be more fluent with a selection tool, placed on the website.

dreadnaut

Here my first replay for Iceland in DRE-vs-DST. Good fun with Acura!

afullo

Sorry for the absence, but the only choices I was able to do in the last days were about which thing had to be done first. Where can I download millgame.trk ? Both internal and Google searches failed to find it. :(

EDIT: found :)

EDIT2: my first replay. ;)

BonzaiJoe

AbuRaf70

Por largo que sea el camino, siempre comienza con el primer paso.

dstien

CTG

I guess Chulk forgot about the deadline - he's a notorious absentee... ::)

(see USL battles)

Chulk

Sorry, I just couldn't find the time to race. The online course I was talking online for work have some navigator platform problems and everything had to be done in a rush during the past week. Final exam got changed to last Friday (it was supposed to be next Friday) and, to make things complete, I got a stallin lot of work to do before next Wednesday. I am really, really sorry as I've been wanting to come back to racing regularly since a few months (Alan knows, we've talked about it).
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)