News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Christmas Cup 2014

Started by CTG, November 13, 2014, 08:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What about a bronze match?

yes
3 (75%)
no
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Duplode

Quote from: dstien on December 08, 2014, 10:57:01 AM
With assistance from random.org, my choice fell on the track Left. Fasten your seat belt, Duplode.

Good choice! And by "good", I actually mean "a track which I would not pick in a hundred years"!  :D As for the car, I will follow the theme of the other semi-final with a tame, predictable choice: Lotus.

Quote from: CTG on December 08, 2014, 11:13:44 AM
Poll: I guess dstien voted yes (me too), while BJ said no. DUP?

I have just voted yes.

CTG

Quote from: Duplode on December 09, 2014, 01:33:44 AM
Quote from: dstien on December 08, 2014, 10:57:01 AM
With assistance from random.org, my choice fell on the track Left. Fasten your seat belt, Duplode.

Good choice! And by "good", I actually mean "a track which I would not pick in a hundred years"!  :D As for the car, I will follow the theme of the other semi-final with a tame, predictable choice: Lotus.

Ah, my favorite choice is out. :D

Quote from: Duplode on December 09, 2014, 01:33:44 AM
Quote from: CTG on December 08, 2014, 11:13:44 AM
Poll: I guess dstien voted yes (me too), while BJ said no. DUP?

I have just voted yes.

So, there will be a bronze match. Beware DUP/DST, we will meet there! :) (Unless BZJ forgets to send a replay.)

BonzaiJoe

I think dstien has great bronze chances because I don't care at all if I'm 3rd or 4th in this cup (and I voted no for this reason). Winning would be interesting though :-)
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on December 09, 2014, 06:41:51 PM
Winning would be interesting though :-)

Let me remind you for a serious obstacle: you have to win the semi-final first. It won't be a cheap victory, I can promise.

BonzaiJoe

BonzaiJoe

You're probably the best pipsqueak at the moment and I'm in my worst car. How could it possible be easy? :-)

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on December 10, 2014, 12:45:06 AM
You're probably the best pipsqueak at the moment

False. Maybe the most addicted. (Results are mainly depending on the time you spend on the track - and not on your skills.)

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on December 10, 2014, 12:45:06 AM
I'm in my worst car

Maybe you are, but I don't like LM002 either - it's slow and boring. It was just a tactical choice to avoid crazy tricks and to focus on corner speed.

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: CTG on December 10, 2014, 08:04:26 AM

False. Maybe the most addicted. (Results are mainly depending on the time you spend on the track - and not on your skills.)

I agree and I have no chance to match you at that. But we'll see what happens when I start racing.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on December 10, 2014, 11:31:52 AM
Quote from: CTG on December 10, 2014, 08:04:26 AM

I agree and I have no chance to match you at that. But we'll see what happens when I start racing.

Whatever...

"A little less conversation, a little more action, please!"

BonzaiJoe

If you want less conversation, stop replying to my posts  :P

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on December 10, 2014, 02:04:13 PM
If you want less conversation, stop replying to my posts  :P

Don't forget: I have a published replay already. :D

CTG

Duplode

So let's get going. The ride isn't really boring, as long as you can tolerate all those corners. Somewhat longer than I expected though - the compact layout of the track map fooled me.

CTG

Quote from: Duplode on December 12, 2014, 05:34:27 AM
Somewhat longer than I expected though - the compact layout of the track map fooled me.

Yeah, it was an intentionally misleading design. ;) :D (What's more, I didn't like it either, so I'm happy to see it's out.)

dstien

I'm beginning to realize I may not win this one. ;D