News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

USL 2021 - Track 5 - J

Started by CTG, March 10, 2021, 11:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Track name: J
Designer: CTG
Car: Ferrari GTO
Start: 29th March 2021
Deadline: 4th April 2021, 23:59:59 GMT+2

Duels:
KyLiE vs dreadnaut
Cas vs CTG
Duplode vs Daniel3D
afullo vs Alan Rotoi

Cas

Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

CTG

Quote from: Cas on March 11, 2021, 08:32:01 PM
That one looks very good :D

It will be a very straightforward semi-powergear track, probably with low time differences.

CTG

Please find J.trk attached in the topic starting message. :)

CTG

Let's start with a sleepy 1:20.95.

CTG

A bit better with auto gears (1:17.85).

Duplode

The overpass on the top of the hill is quite pleasant aesthetically. Opening with a 1:15.30 on this not so straightforward track.

afullo

Cas

1:59.05 - First blind try. I'm awful with the GTO, so I don't know how much better I can get it, ha, ha. The track is great, though!

Cas

Well, as a matter of fact..... 1:50.20 :)

afullo

1:22.05

Duplode

1:02.65. Note this is an unstable replay: a section of it only plays correctly at double speed. While I guess that won't be a problem, I'll try to come up with something else just in case.

CTG

Quote from: Duplode on April 01, 2021, 09:15:00 PM
1:02.65. Note this is an unstable replay: a section of it only plays correctly at double speed. While I guess that won't be a problem, I'll try to come up with something else just in case.

It's okay. One of the best Indy replays suffered from the same problem (Alain, Eger, USC 2003).

Actually, your replay is a f*ckin' cool one.

afullo

Yesterday I worried about mine, since at the very end the car seems to intersect with the outer side of the tunnel, but it does play correctly even at normal speed...

Cas

1:34.45 and this cost me quite some time!  I seriously doubt I can do any better on this track with this car. Really hard work!