News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Flaming Exhaust - Live race event (2022-07-03)

Started by Overdrijf, June 17, 2022, 08:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

Oh and for those who want to reserve a paintjob here are all:

Cas

I'll pick the Race For Kicks look: black and yellow! :)

And yes, I think APP will need a couple of touches to prevent some issues like those described. For that one, the cars allowed will be..... all of the DTM pack! :)  So, for the same purpose, you may want to start reserving one of the cars and one of the paint jobs.
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

Overdrijf

I'll take the orange and white INDY on the Dutch map (although I'm open to switching to red white and blue ;)), and I think I'll go for the Zakspeed colors BMW, the dark green one. (I think it's paint job 2, or maybe 3.) Edit: don't request non-existent paint jobs Overdrijf, Zakspeed was a Mercedes team.

Cas

Made a touch to the track to fix what Dreadnaut pointed out!  Also added the rule that, on every lap, the car must pass south west of this barn seen in the picture. This is to prevent dual-way switching.

Uploading the updated version of APP. Of course, it will still have a last-time modification.

KyLiE

I'd like to reserve the attached paint job for the BMW M3 E30 DTM.

Cas

I'll use the Audi V8, also with R4K colours, ha, ha

Frieshansen

Audi Quattro V8 in the chic special paint please  :)

Overdrijf

Wait, Zakspeed is a Mercedes paint job.  :o
(Honestly the Mercedes might be the best of the 3 in terms of paint, it just has a bit more flexibility in the possible patterns, while the stripes on the BMW were complex enough to make it so that that's basically all the model can handle.)

I'll have the BMW with paint job 5, the light green one.

Quote from: Frieshansen on June 19, 2022, 09:41:12 AM
Audi Quattro V8 in the chic special paint please  :)

Ah, the "proudi", good choice. That was a fun paint scheme to work on.

Overdrijf

Three days until race day! Time to start running practice laps in between finishing your perfect Zakstunts run and getting your first runs on the new R4K track in! Too much racing! Is there even such a thing?!

Daniel3D

Quote from: Overdrijf on June 30, 2022, 03:00:46 PM
Three days until race day! Time to start running practice laps in between finishing your perfect Zakstunts run and getting your first runs on the new R4K track in! Too much racing! Is there even such a thing?!
As afterparty there is the CCC track kickoff on Monday  8)
Edison once said,
"I have not failed 10,000 times,
I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."
---------
Currently running over 20 separate instances of Stunts
---------
Check out the STUNTS resources on my Mega (globe icon)

Cas

We're going to have lots of action! :)

So how many of us are confirmed for the live event already?

Daniel3D

Unfortunately I can't. I have a dance show to attend to. (Two of my daughter's preform.)
That starts half a hours before the race.  ;)
So no chance 😂
Edison once said,
---------
---------

dreadnaut

I'm ready!

The only detail is that Covid has sneaked into my house :o  I'm still healthy myself, hiding in a room, and hopefully I'll still be OK on Sunday!

Oh, black-red-purple BMW for me!

Edit: oh, there's another chipped piece of road in A.P.P. — doesn't seem to affect driving, but could be fixed to make the track editable in Stunts.

Duplode

I'm not 100% sure I will be able to race, as my laptop's hard drive is failing and it might not survive until Sunday. If I make it, though, I will race with the blue/yellow Mercedes DTM, and with the blue/yellow/red Lola.

Quote from: dreadnaut on July 01, 2022, 11:11:50 PM
The only detail is that Covid has sneaked into my house :o  I'm still healthy myself, hiding in a room, and hopefully I'll still be OK on Sunday!

Fingers crossed!

Daniel3D

Quote from: Daniel3D on July 01, 2022, 06:59:18 AM
Unfortunately I can't. I have a dance show to attend to. (Two of my daughter's preform.)
That starts half a hours before the race.  ;)
So no chance 😂
COVID messed up things here to. It moved a work thing to Sunday morning. Took Saturday off from work so can attend a different show of my girls.
I still may not make it to the live race though. But there is a chance.
What colour are still available?
Edison once said,
---------
---------