News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT266 Crazy Valley

Started by Argammon, August 28, 2023, 03:31:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Argammon

Here is the thread for ZCT 266.

What will be the car of the month, the P962 or the LM002?

I guess the answer is Duplode with the Indy.  ;D

Daniel3D

Edison once said,
"I have not failed 10,000 times,
I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."
---------
Currently running over 20 separate instances of Stunts
---------
Check out the STUNTS resources on my Mega (globe icon)

dreadnaut

After an exchange with @Daniel3D, in the interest of a fun an varied race, we have decided to leave the Porsche March Indy in the garage for this track.

Attached is the one Indy replay that was posted before the decision, by @Ryoma

dreadnaut

@Duplode, @Argammon: thank you for stress testing the LTB calculation these past weeks! I'll need to come up with a way to collapse the list when it's so long 😅

Duplode

@dreadnaut No problem  :D I think a few records might have been broken over these weeks!

Daniel3D

Quote from: dreadnaut on September 19, 2023, 03:41:51 PM@Duplode, @Argammon: thank you for stress testing the LTB calculation these past weeks! I'll need to come up with a way to collapse the list when it's so long 😅
How about a maximum amount of lines and a scroll thingy when it exceeds that.
Edison once said,
"I have not failed 10,000 times,
I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."
---------
Currently running over 20 separate instances of Stunts
---------
Check out the STUNTS resources on my Mega (globe icon)

Spoonboy

Enjoyed this track! Many different cars and approaches used during the month.
When I first saw the map, I hoped a route would be found that used the other side of the valley (just how Crazy could it be??), but it never happened :/
So I packed up the truck and took a road trip!
The locals are pretty quiet and keep off the roads (sensible), but they clearly like tennis!

dreadnaut

Someone visited the residential area, nice ;D  Indeed a strange obsession with tennis courts, @Spoonboy !

Argammon

Quote from: Spoonboy on September 24, 2023, 10:56:29 AM[...]
When I first saw the map, I hoped a route would be found that used the other side of the valley (just how Crazy could it be??), but it never happened :/ [...]

Watch my lambo replay. It wasn't the right car, :)  but the replay is beautiful if I may say so.

dreadnaut

That was a brilliant race, thank you everyone!

Another impressive effort by @Erik Barros, who clearly put a lot of time into that Acura lap, and brings home another Experience Point! He now sits at 5XP, half-way from being kicked out of the Amateur league ;D

Will he manage to complete the season and take home the Amateur title? Or if he's out before the end, will @Ryoma have time to overtake him?

Three tracks left, ladies and gentlement! What a season 😱

Spoonboy

Quote from: Argammon on September 24, 2023, 08:16:58 PMWatch my lambo replay. It wasn't the right car, :)  but the replay is beautiful if I may say so.

I remember those moves - crazy jumping outside the first loop! And your u/d cork hack was very fast too, I had to slow down a lot for that.
But I think we'd need a rocket to cross that valley! 🤔

Congrats to all!