News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Full Grip (2023-05-20)

Started by dreadnaut, May 10, 2023, 12:01:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What time could you race around 20-21 May?

Friday afternoon in South America - Friday evening in Europe - Saturday morning in Australia
4 (66.7%)
Saturday morning in South America - Saturday noon in Europe - Saturday evening in Australia
5 (83.3%)
Saturday afternoon in South America - Saturday evening in Europe - Sunday morning in Australia
6 (100%)
Sunday morning in South America - Sunday noon in Europe - Sunday evening in Australia
3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: May 19, 2023, 12:01:15 AM

dreadnaut

Hello there! The next live race is brewing and bubbling, and soon we will have all details.

According to calendar, we are aiming at the weekend of the 20-21 of May, but I'd like to see if we can use a different schedule this time. Let's see then...

Duplode

I wouldn't be able to make it on South America Friday afternoon; the other options would work fine for me. Since the last several races were on South America Saturday morning, option #3 does sound like a good idea to vary the schedule a bit and possibly give more people a chance to join.

Erik Barros

Quote from: Duplode on May 10, 2023, 12:29:09 AMI wouldn't be able to make it on South America Friday afternoon; the other options would work fine for me. Since the last several races were on South America Saturday morning, option #3 does sound like a good idea to vary the schedule a bit and possibly give more people a chance to join.

The same option and opinion for me!!

alanrotoi

I voted for both morning Saturday and Sunday. I'm asleep and forgot I can Saturday afternoon too. If you can add the vote, please do. Sorry!

PS:the confussion was because this Saturday afternoon I won't be at home but I will in May 20th.

Duplode

Quote from: alanrotoi on May 10, 2023, 06:09:54 AMI voted for both morning Saturday and Sunday. I'm asleep and forgot I can Saturday afternoon too. If you can add the vote, please do. Sorry!

You can delete your vote (Remove Vote button, under the poll) and vote again with the three options.

alanrotoi

Quote from: Duplode on May 10, 2023, 11:50:33 AM
Quote from: alanrotoi on May 10, 2023, 06:09:54 AMI voted for both morning Saturday and Sunday. I'm asleep and forgot I can Saturday afternoon too. If you can add the vote, please do. Sorry!

You can delete your vote (Remove Vote button, under the poll) and vote again with the three options.

Done. Thank you!

dreadnaut

The highest participation seems to be for Saturday afternoon in South America - Saturday evening in Europe - Sunday morning in Australia. Daylight saving time makes this a bit more difficult than it looked early this year though.

You cannot view this attachment.

Any preferences or no-nos?

Second voted option:

You cannot view this attachment.

Cas

In my case, for the first option, all hours are good. For the second option, I'd say let's try to make it green, at least  ;D
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

Daniel3D

Quote from: dreadnaut on May 16, 2023, 10:16:22 PMYou cannot view this attachment.
For me only the bottom 2 are feasible, but I'd love to participate again.
Edison once said,
"I have not failed 10,000 times,
I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."
---------
Currently running over 20 separate instances of Stunts
---------
Check out the STUNTS resources on my Mega (globe icon)

Erik Barros

In the morning I'm a slow person with confused ideas, but I'm ready for any option.

alanrotoi

I'm open to any of those options.

KyLiE

I prefer an evening race, but I'm available all weekend, so I'll make time whenever it is.  Also, can I secure a red paint job if there's one available?

alanrotoi

Quote from: KyLiE on May 18, 2023, 11:18:17 AMI prefer an evening race, but I'm available all weekend, so I'll make time whenever it is.  Also, can I secure a red paint job if there's one available?

Yeah, can be spoiled the car/cars? :)

dreadnaut

More than the cars! Introducing track #1: Submerged!

For this track, I was thinking to accept both the Lola Cosworth Indy and Penske Chevrolet Indy, giving us plenty of paint jobs to choose from, and SPEEEEED!

(No, you are not expected to hop across all those banked road segments ;D)

Daniel3D

The Lola has orange if I remember correctly.... I would like that one then .
Edison once said,
"I have not failed 10,000 times,
I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."
---------
Currently running over 20 separate instances of Stunts
---------
Check out the STUNTS resources on my Mega (globe icon)