News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Losing Grip (2023-08-05)

Started by KyLiE, July 08, 2023, 02:15:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which car should we use for Losing Grip?

Audi Quattro Sport
1 (14.3%)
Ford Sierra RS Cosworth
3 (42.9%)
Lancia Delta HF Integrale 16V
0 (0%)
Lancia Stratos
3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: August 05, 2023, 02:15:35 PM

KyLiE

Last time we had Full Grip.  This time we're Losing Grip.  The race is scheduled for Saturday the 5th of August 2023 at 12:00 UTC.  Below are the corresponding times for other time zones:

• Saturday 09:00 Buenos Aires
  • Saturday 09:00 São Paulo
  • Saturday 14:00 Amsterdam
  • Saturday 14:00 Budapest
  • Saturday 14:00 Rome
  • Saturday 22:00 Brisbane

The track will be revealed closer to the race day, but you can vote for your favourite car now.  Of course, as usual, I will be racing in red.  If you would like to participate, please confirm your attendance in this topic.  If you would like to participate but are unavailable at the scheduled time, please let me know so I can try to organise an alternate time.

Erik Barros

I'm in!! This scheduled time is fine with me.

Cas

Count me in! :D   The scheduled time is good for me too. Looking forward to another live race. I hope the guys from the DOS Game Club can join us so they can have this experience too
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

alanrotoi

I'm in!! About the car it depends on the track lenght.

Overdrijf

I won't be able to make this, that's my returning from vacation day.

KyLiE

To accommodate @Overdrijf, the race has been moved to Sunday the 6th of August 2023 at 12:00 UTC.  Everyone who has already confirmed their attendance has been notified and is available at the new time. :)

alanrotoi

Cas

I'm 90% sure I'll be there!
Hey, we're still missing some votes to select the car
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

Overdrijf

The chance I'll be there has dropped to near zero I'm afraid, sorry guys.

When I was asked whether I might be there on Sunday there was a birthday party that would probably be the 7th and maybe the 6th, but now it's on the sixth.

KyLiE

Alright, it turns out that @Overdrijf is available on Saturday, so the race will be held at the original time.  To confirm, that's Saturday the 5th of August 2023 at 12:00 UTC.  As before, everyone who has already confirmed their attendance has been notified and is available at the original time.

Duplode

A bit late, but I confirm I'll be around for the race! The date change won't be a problem for me either.

KyLiE

Attached is the track for tomorrow's race.  I've also identified precisely where the finish line is.  I'll be in the chat an hour before the race to prepare and answer any last-minute questions. :)

Overdrijf

What car do I need to have installed?

KyLiE

At this point, both the Ford Sierra RS Cosworth and the Lancia Stratos.

Overdrijf

Rules question: with so many sand corners, is it considered cheating to race on restunts or some other version with sand skidding sounds? Or is that expected?

Edit: actually, don't answer that. I take this game too seriously sometimes. Everyone just have fun!