News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

CTK2003a.trk is out!

Started by JTK, July 31, 2003, 09:12:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

I like P962, so I sent my 1st replay with this marvelous car. 8)
Not as good as BJ's XRJ9 time, but better than some Indy's replays, so I'm happy. :lol:

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Shut up and don't speak about such shit IMSA rpls and the bad Indy rpls. Is there anybody who can send another time under 48 seconds?
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Yes  :wink:

What a surprise!

629.09 km

JTK

Only two days left until the end of the first track's races, some nice replays reach us now... heavy times, I say...

Meanwhile I'm working on CTK2003b.trk, called windmills. Guess you will hate me for this track. It goes out tomorrow in the evening.

:shock:

Krys TOFF

Hey, JTK.
What is this picture for your avatar ? James Hetfield ?
This one is more appropriated :

al il professore

this classic stunts picture is jtk himself. i think he is the twin of khr. perhaps i got visual confirmation next year for the STUNTS IN BUDA 2004.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Argy

Ah well as most of you might know I had no time,intentions to drive during the last few month.

But because I didn't want to miss the 3 track kalpen contest I took 30 min and drove a crazy replay featuring a decent time.Of course it won't be enough to win as I had no time to optimize it but I hope it will be enough to end up 3-5 place to start the real attack next month :)

BonzaiJoe

TRANSLATION:

Argammon spent a lot of time on the track and made a super replay which will probably win.

TRANSLATION OF ALAIN'S MESSAGE FROM ANOTHER FORUM:

"The only regret is that Orion won't win in Kalpen 2003"

=

"And I will even win in Kalpen 2003, haha"

Argy

If that replay would win this month everyone should stop racing :)
We will see who is right:
Compare my time until the jump before the corkscrew with the winners  time there,I bet I would lose about 1-2 seconds only on that part of the track..... not to speak about the rest.

Want to bet?
No?

then do me a favour and don't talk nonesense before you see the results

JTK

Hahaha - oh, great, James H. is one of my heroes! But no, it is me (or it was me 4 years ago). I liked his beard and tried to grow one like his. I do not quite look like this anymore. But why...?

Anyway, I am not KHR's twin, he my 6 years younger brother. That's why I always builded the tracks and he had to race them  :lol:

al il professore

no twins really? on the photo you seem very alike!!!

well! GOD! i thought we were in september!!! so i thought this month had 30 days!!

and i didnt drive CTK today!!!! i thought it was over and i am waiting like a cow for the results!!!!

SHIIIIIIIIIT i will drive until midnight... what the skid an idiot i was!!!! i already drove a time near akoss and i stopped racing because i thought it was over. then i started to drive on italy for WRC and jakarta for IRC (1.28 in ten minutes) i also drove 49 seconds on z29... AND I must win CTK now!!!! i can do it!!!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: "Argy"

then do me a favour and don't talk nonesense before you see the results

Come on, what else can we do on this forum? :D

WHERE ARE THE RESULTS?????!!!!

629.09 km

al il professore

why? you think you had the hot finger this month? or you simply are expecting to watch the orionian rpls to say cheat?

JTK said tomorrow evening. i guess its at nine tonight.