News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Looping Warriors

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, November 18, 2002, 10:34:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on November 10, 2014, 03:15:39 PM
I wonder if LW can defend the team's title in 2015, again.
It depends on how many MeganiuM's race seriously. We all know we win it everytime we feel like winning it.  ;)
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on November 11, 2014, 05:13:23 PM
Quote from: CTG on November 10, 2014, 03:15:39 PM
I wonder if LW can defend the team's title in 2015, again.
It depends on how many MeganiuM's race seriously. We all know we win it everytime we feel like winning it.  ;)

Maybe in the 00s. Looping is fuckin' strong now (while Meganium is a one man show).

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on November 11, 2014, 06:29:58 PM
Maybe in the 00s. Looping is fuckin' strong now (while Meganium is a one man show).
That's why I said

Quote from: Chulk on November 11, 2014, 05:13:23 PMIt depends on how many MeganiuM's race seriously.

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on November 12, 2014, 04:00:46 PM
Quote from: CTG on November 11, 2014, 06:29:58 PM
That's why I said

Quote from: Chulk on November 11, 2014, 05:13:23 PMIt depends on how many MeganiuM's race seriously.

I mean one man show = one replay source. It was true in 2005 / it will be true in 2015.

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on November 12, 2014, 05:32:36 PM
I mean one man show = one replay source. It was true in 2005 / it will be true in 2015.
Oh, I see. But no. You would be surprised if you knew where the winning replays templates came from. Thinking where tricks apply and actually being able to do it is a very different thing.

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on November 13, 2014, 06:15:18 AM
Quote from: CTG on November 12, 2014, 05:32:36 PM
Oh, I see. But no. You would be surprised if you knew where the winning replays templates came from. Thinking where tricks apply and actually being able to do it is a very different thing.

Whatever. Meganium is the ARG Silver Spirit. :D (kidding)

CTG

"Beethoven is the Mozart of music." (by a Hungarian stand-up comedy jerk)

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on November 20, 2002, 09:13:13 PM
CTG, if it was a request, I'll write an article with the title: 'Stunts Life in Apáczai Dormitory 1998'. And what's more, if you still have this chemistry test, I'll put it on the Home Page with the article. I remember it was a very tough one, it was analitic chemistry, and we both wrote a 2. One of the worst chemistry tests in our lives. And the track, Borzalom... The day after the test we had a ship journey and when we arrived back at the dormitory I had 1 free hour until the train, I played Borzalom and I couldn't finish... Other little stories... in the article.

Yes, write it! ;D

CTG

I just realized that the Looping logo is outdated.

Usrin

Quote from: CTG on March 04, 2015, 08:34:30 PM
I just realized that the Looping logo is outdated.

It was never up-to-date, as it doesn't show any indication of my true homeland, Slovakia.

Usrin The Slovak
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Usrin, now only we can reach the team sub-forum... CTG is banned...
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Usrin

Quote from: Akoss Poo on March 10, 2015, 02:24:46 PM
Usrin, now only we can reach the team sub-forum... CTG is banned...

I'm amazed how much effort he took to be kicked out... He should have rather fucked a teenage chick / MILF / whoever...
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Duplode

Quote from: Usrin on March 12, 2015, 02:05:47 PM
I'm amazed how much effort he took to be kicked out... He should have rather fucked a teenage chick / MILF / whoever...

+1. Good summary...

Shoegazing Leo

I don't saw a effort to do everything wrong since the "Aflitos Battle". The difference was what Gremio won the game.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

http://zak.stunts.hu/teams/

I've just recognised that I can't find all of my former teammates, Opponent Near had Bismarck and Pedro Antonio on the roster - for a while (around early 2003).

As for Looping Warriors, 'Turbojack' wrote his name as 'Turbo Jack'.

Maybe I still have all of their emails (along with Fernando Brito's) in my mailbox.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km