News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

255 mph

Started by Mingva, August 30, 2003, 12:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mingva

`
Yahoooooooooo, I did that :D With Indy on Booty. Anyone had bigger speed? Or 255 is the maximum?

alanrotoi

I forgot to say there is a rule that maximum speed allowed is 245mph so I'm sorry about it but your replay isn't accepted.... lol.. I mean I'm really sorry bwaajajaaa :twisted:  :lol: ....

BonzaiJoe

I think 255 mph is the maximum speed. I once got a lot of high speeds when playing with ManOnMoon in the good old days (we would play with an opponent and block his way in the beginning - try that! :D), and we never got higher than 255, and only very rarely that high.

I vaguely remember having gotten a speed of about 500 mph because of some bug, but it could have been a dream... it probably was a dream :D
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

I had this today on Booty:

Average Speed: (who remembers)
Impact Speed: 255mph
Maximum Speed: 245mph

strange :)

alanrotoi

:) thanks for racing!

BTW your next message will be the number 245 :)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I also did 255 one day.
But I remember I did 305 one another day... although I'm not sure, possibly it was only a dream or something like that.
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

CTG

Not a dream:  Impact speed: 355 mph on ZCT 2* (don't remember...) at the beginning of the track with Knight Rider (tuned car :D ).

al il professore

i think its not even funny to speak about unreal speeds like that... my opinion is that most of you cant reach a decent average speed, or drive stunts cars and master them. then you start fantasizing on imaginary speeds... i d like to have a indy car with a digital speed to see max speeds in the curves.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Watch this!  :wink:

CTG

And I forgot to save a 658 mph average speed after falling on concrete blocks of the hill after 6 seconds...  :?

Mingva

With cheated carz. And what about original ones?

BonzaiJoe

Nice record... and I like how the average speed is higher than the average speed :D
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Knight Rider, I crashed the starting line's column... It's only an error in Stunts, but it seems so cool... :)

alanrotoi

I did 215 mph with the Lancia in zct15 :P