News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

About hexa editing...

Started by alanrotoi, November 11, 2003, 06:42:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

I know something about it, because since I am 12 years old I did some edits of the players regist in the F-19 Stealth Fighter Roster.fil file. It was very easy to change my range, add me points and more medals. It was funny.

Also I did it with Stunts, I edited some .hig files to change the name of the car for the cars I like (Ford Sierra, Renault Fuego, Torino) back to 10 years ago.

If a kid of 12 years old can do it and learn by hisself everybody can do it.

It is possible that with the edition the file have some aditional code, it depends the editor I guess.

It's a matter of try and watch, like building cars.... it's exactly the same.

al il professore

true. I modified the red baron files to add victories and modified the civilization to translate into funny french things.

But as far as i know i never tried to modify a competition replay with an hex editor...

I just finished programming a replay analizer and sent it to zak, so that he can detect the cheated replays...
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Argammon

I have had a long and rather unpleasent chat with alain about it.

First I asked him to send me the program because I wanted to try if it works (which I really doubt from a logical point of view).I won't get into technical details but I can only think of one way you could use and Alain said he did not use it and as there is no other it can't work.

Well Alain said he can't send right now and zak would send it later ...
That's ok... but on the same time he tried to talk smart bullshit (like always)and tried to change topics when I tried to prove him it can't work.
He said I would try to find a workaround if I got the prog.Fine I offered to send him 5 replays and he should tell me which of them was hex-edited.
he declined.Of course he did.How should he as he knows as much as me it's not working.

What was my goal:I wanted to prove it does not work...IF it would,which I seriously doubt it would be a great thing.But seeing how defensive he is it does not.

Now what's his goal:He wants to scare pipsqueaks to use cheating,trying to make them believe such a program is possible.
Basically that is not a bad idea but it does also imply he does not trust anyone which is a bad thing.

I mean that way of trick is cheap....

The 5 replay offer was easy and declined.
I think i's clear now........

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

This is incredible! It was a great idea Argammon! Now I don't want to explode another scandal, but I want to warn everybody not to believe what Alain says! He is talking bullshit and bullshit.
He said he didn't use rh on live race? I don't really care if he used or not, but I couldn't beat him, and later at night I beat him twice, and quite easily. He is liar and liar and liar. I don't want to say he is cheating, but please please don't believe him. Rotoi's words about Alain are also right.
Alain! This community is about relying each other. I'm only liar about my time sometimes, but you are liar at every moment.
Now I have to say Stunts R Us is like the magazines for women: I can't believe a simple word of it from now on, especially your hex editing article.
Please shut up and don't come to chat, the others continue to live in the peaceful Stunts world.
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

Argammon

Ok I first thought it would be smarter not to mention names but I thought it over and since Alain said he does not care about ghosts I will do that now.

Alain is saying Alanrotoi DID use hexediting and Tsino DOES use it.
I find that to be a very unfair attack as he can't prove anything and it seems to be a fact he can't prove it or he would have... (using his non working program)

al il professore

now conclusion:

THIS PROGRAM DOES NOT EXIST :)

it is a fake...

so why all this thread? why? why speaking about alanrotoi and tsino in bad?

I invented all this story to see how far it could go...

you know the answer, and i dont need to explain :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Please shut up Alain and leeeeave us, we don't need your explanations. Drive if you want, cheat if you want, lie if you want, we don't care about it.

We don't need insults and lies every day.

1000.08 km

Mingva

QuoteWe don't need insults and lies every day.
Then why are you insulting Alain :?: If you don't like Alain - don't speak with him. But he has right (like we all) to come to chat. Thnax god, it's not "invite only".
No respect, Akss :x

Mingva I tried to be the least insultive I can. This wasn't an insult, rather a warning. I just agreed with Argammon. Now it really seems to me that there would be a peaceful community without Alain. And this is an opinion, not an insult.

1000.08 km

Mingva

QuoteAnd this is an opinion, not an insult.
:lol: LOL  :lol: But... after I began discussion about USC manager, some of you told me to stop insulting CTG. I also just declared my oppinion then :!:

BonzaiJoe

You called him stinking, and in another post you said he sucked.
But we can't be quite sure.

Mingva

BJ: but open ur eyes and watch what Akss writing -here-  :!:
"Now I have to say Stunts R Us is like the magazines for women"
"He is talking bullshit and bullshit."
etc.

BonzaiJoe

You're right. Akoss did insult, which was hypocritical, as that was what he was writing against. However, it does not make what he wrote less true.
But we can't be quite sure.

Anonymous

Alain:
Lovely try.

The point is,believe it or not,that.... ok better believe it ;)
-> that I have enough technical knowledge to find out the kind of program you claimed to have was impossible.
AND I was there when you asked SAMPI easy coding questions telling me you don't really know how to code the easiest things by yourself.Thus I never had any doubt it would work.

Now why would I bother you that much?I knew you knew you didn't have ANY working program (or program at all) and as I like to rub the truth into the face of you I kept arguing against it just for the fun of it.
Of course you lost the argument.It was not really a loss,you had nothing left to say,you got nailed right into the wall.

And you should really work on your 'change topic skillz'.I mean your tries were a bit to cheap.No answer,or just to start talking about a different topic is not the way to go!

al il professore

The last thing you could do to me: make me change to the insultive Alain :)

Now i am full of love.

my racing career is over. I won few races, it has stopped. When i raced for victory, i was like a pup, biting and barking, now i am like a lion. I sleep.