News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Damage Inc.

Started by Krys TOFF, December 27, 2003, 01:26:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: Krys TOFF on December 22, 2006, 03:32:17 PM
Zak, I think you'll be able to delete Pedro from Damage Inc. team for 2007. He doesn't answer any mail and stopped racing the month after he joined the team without any comment.

::)
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Hmmmmm well... Damage Inc. was always a nice team for me. I'm thinking on coming back but then I'll lose Looping subforum with that marvellous topics. So it's hard... :D

Krys TOFF

Official list of members for 2007 (alphabetical order) :
Diesel Joe
Krys Toff
Leo Ramone
SuperBrian

Pedro is delisted due to no answer since numerous months.

CTG

But where is vega boy? He promised to come back. Is he still drinking?

Krys TOFF

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on June 01, 2005, 06:42:37 PM
Thank you Krys! Damage Inc. was the best community I have ever seen in Stunts World. I enjoyed working/suffering/kidding/playing together. Now I'm a bit sad but I hope Cork's Crew members will be as kind to me as you, Diesel Joe, Darkie and Leo are. Good luck Damagers!  :wink:
CTG left Damage Inc. to join Cork's Crew, then he got fired from Crok's Crew and joined Looping Warriors.
Sadly for him, Akoss and Usrin are almost never racing, so CTG is quite alone now.
He will never admit it, but he is depressive.
Here is a quick shot that proves it (see attached file). ;D :D

CTG

I still don't get the Darth Vader/CTG thing...

CTG

Btw I wasn't fired from Cork's Crew, I just left by my own will.

Krys TOFF

Leo has completely disappeared from the Stunts universe, Paleke too (since less time but yet he completely disappeared) and DJ is just posting a message in ZakStunts news from time to time but doesn't race anymore.

Therefore, I'll consider that Damage Inc is just SuperBrian and me for 2009 season, please correct the team members in ZakStunts website Zak.

This also means that 2 free seats are available in the team, in case some "lonely" pipsqueaks would like to join : Mark, Duplode, DStein, CTG, ...? Drivers interested can make a check to me as official proposal. ;D :D

CTG

Quote from: Krys TOFF on January 05, 2009, 02:37:59 PM
CTG, ...?

Official application from me. :)

Why is it good for the team? Super Brian is an improving young talent, I guess he'll able to make some serious results with a strong team help. On the other hand, Töff will be also more motivated.  ;)

Of course I also would like to stay in Looping forum 'cause there is no official racing topic (okay, there was but I was the only one using it for security copy of my top replays), just böffing and other disgusting things. :D Sharing replays via e-mail is quite a good solution.

Krys TOFF

Only CTG interested ? Duplode made another choice already, good luck to him but beware : Cork doesn't like failure. :P ;)
OK then, welcome back to the team CTG. :)

CTG

Quote from: Krys TOFF on January 07, 2009, 10:40:56 PM
Only CTG interested ? Duplode made another choice already, good luck to him but beware : Cork doesn't like failure. :P ;)
OK then, welcome back to the team CTG. :)

Thanks, it's nice to be back to my 3rd team ever. :D And this is only the 5th team change from me... ;D

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on January 07, 2009, 10:48:36 PM
Thanks, it's nice to be back to my 3rd team ever. :D And this is only the 5th team change from me... ;D
You really change teams a lot! Where's your loyalty?
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on January 07, 2009, 11:29:30 PM
Where's your loyalty?

Beware, I'll be a Meganium member in 2010. ;D (kidding)

CTG

It seems Damage Inc. got the 4th member... ;)

The most drunk team ever: Krys Toff - Super Brian - Diesel Joe - CTG! ;D