News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT35 - Crater Canyons

Started by zaqrack, January 31, 2004, 11:13:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

the good word is not anagram... properly it is called a boustrophedon

a boustrophedon is a word you can read in a mirror... Like LM002 and 200ML, like z35 and 53z...

AND LIKE dumbtrack ! and mudtrack!  :cry:
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

satanziege

I tend to go along the lines of BJ and Krys...

At first i wanted to say it's a palindrome, but that's a word readable from left the same as from the right like the name Anna.

Not knowing what a boustrophedoon is i googled a bit and found something in the wikipedia.
A boustrophedon is not word readable in a mirror, but a ancient way of writing texts so that the lines are written alternating from left to right and right to left.
-----
this is an
.siht rof elpmaxe
you see?
?ton ro
----------
usually with the letters mirrored too, probably it was made so, because the writer did not need to go to the beginning of a line after finishing one. more can be found in the wikipedia...
this would become siht :) not the bad bad 4letter word you used...  :P

Never thought i might learn something about ancient languages here :))
FNORD!

Argammon

I don't have to read any book to see that Alain is posting sense=none again.

First he says 1)'the word "this" mirrored is the word "shit... funny! '

And some posts later:

2)'AND LIKE dumbtrack ! and mudtrack!'

3)'Like LM002 and 200ML'

All 3 cases are entirely different! Only lm002 is mirrored and in dumbtrack he also takes a b out of nowhere.

Krys TOFF

Satanziege and Argy are right :
    "shit" and "this" are anagrams.
    "shit" and "tihs" are mirrored.
    "shit this" is not a palindrome, not a mirror.
    "shit tihs" is a palindrome.

CTG

Wow, I'm the current leader of Z35 and Losonc...  :shock:  :)  :D  :lol:  :wink:

I know this is a very temporary situation but I enjoy it very much...  :wink:

al il professore

The words "CTG leading" are an Arboustrogapalinphedrommon :)

To those who believed they were driving the lm002 the right way!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Now I'm really fed up with cheaters.
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

CTG

Akoss: I agree.... but psssssssstt... because CTG wants peace.... or what...  :lol:

al il professore

Dark Chaser

:mrgreen:

Hello, guys!!! I'm Dark Chaser, a just-arrived Brazilian pipsqueak. I have been enjoying my d?but on Zac?s Championship 2004. I think that Z35 is simple, but exquisit at the same time. I hope I could improve my skills, find new friends and pals and show my value as to join a team.

Big hug, Dark Chaser, 'the nutty boy'.

Dark Chaser

I?ve forgotten to say only one thing: don?t expect to see me that long on the rear view... I?m nutty. Don?t forget it.

My temporary time after some laps in Z35: 1:49.30. And it?s just the beginning (laughs!!!)

Big hug,

Dark Chaser, 'the nutty boy'.

Dark Chaser

Dear Zak and other pipsqueaks,

Due to the shortest timing gotten by the leaders, I?d like to ask something: am I allowed to use the tuned version of Lamborghini LM-002 ("tuned for real by ZAPPER")? I?m sure that every driver - but Leo Ramone and I - is using the shifted version of the car, resulting on shortest timing.
It?s important to mention that Lamborghini LM-002?s tuned version is available for download on ZakStunts Championship homepage.

Big hug,

Dark Chaser, "the nutty boy"

Mingva

LOL  :lol: Better use manual transm. and work hard on Stunts tricks :P Will you form a team with Leo?

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Dark Chaser!

You can't use the tuned version, but you can use:

- replay handling (info on the site)
- any shortcuts, tricks
- team help
- Zak's help in mail

You can't use:

- tuned cars
- hexaeditor
- parts of the replays of the others.

Come to chat and register on forum. If you drive seriously, you will improve step by step.
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km