News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Stunts doesn?t run under windows XP

Started by se-pro, June 05, 2004, 11:42:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

se-pro

Hi. I?ve downloaded the game, but it doesn?t run. I have windows xp. what should i do?

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

two solutions:

-win 98 boot disk/cd
-buy a cheap old computer (a 386 is excellent too)
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

This is not that forum... Try Stunts questions... :-S

Anonymous

Uh, it works fine on my Laptop
XP Home...

Cyberman

Download DoxBox - it runs fine with Win2K and I can finally play Stunts again.

(Though, to be honest, I think it doesn?t react properly - but that may be my so-called driving skill...)

al il professore

ahahahahaha

all those solutions doesnt take care about the fact that stunts will work on 100% of well handled computers :)

but as far as i know, only 1% of computer users know really the whereabouts...

before trying any "all you can do is scream" solution... let's:

so, to what point of the loading process of stunts can you go, se pro?

1. did you turn on the screen? the computer? did you search for stunts in start > my programs > stunts? :)

2. did you launch stunts.exe? then you must fasten your seatbelt... launching stunts_k.exe

3. did you launch the setup.exe file and configurate the sound and graphic card in several ways? set them to mcga and no sound...

4. did you install dos box? well this program is so hard to install, configurate and handle, for in the end a slow game, that you shouldnt have

5. did you try vdmsound? type vdmsound on google and install this free program to load old games that need ems memory and soundblaster sound...

6. answer please.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.