News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Beer

Started by CTG, May 30, 2005, 05:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

It was 125000 HUF and I had no PC before that. I live from the money I get for my average, I usually don't use my parents money. It was time for them to lend some...

My overall average is 3.90 (last semester 4.18 ) - it's a middle class one here because the worst 70% left the original plan and has less credits and the upper 30% is strong. That's really crap, PhD is quite irrealistic (I'll try it, what can I lose? If I can pass it then you'll get 6 beers from the 150-200 HUF cathegory). Official promise, everybody can see it.

Slovakia: This Friday (or the next) seems to be ideal for me...  :)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

If everything goes well, I will spend my spared money on a new bicycle. It will cost 61 900 HUF.

It is spared in my previous 4 years, and there's still enough left for drinking and going to the next Stunts Meeting in Budapest. B?FF!
Chürműű! :-)

1000.08 km

zaqrack

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"If everything goes well, I will spend my spared money on a new bicycle. It will cost 61 900 HUF.

And that bike is quality and good-value :)

I spend ALL my money on my bikes. Or on my girlfriend's bikes :)

Eventually I bought a different kind of bicycle, but it is a Merida, too. It cost 59 900 HUF, and now it is (or she is :) - it will get a nice name I guess) standing in my room and waiting for me to try it. :)

It looks like this way on the Merida site:

http://www.merida.com/s0_global/main_control.php?group0=bikes&group1=mtbsport&bikeId=93

I forgot to add a beer rating: Kozel was tested last week, it gets a 6.5.

1000.08 km

zaqrack

now, so it finally arrived, thats great news!
is it this dark blue colour?
And the weight?
remember, never leave it anywhere even for a moment without a really good lock!

my frame and some parts are also on the way right now. Started from Belfast yesterday, today there were reported from the German coordination depot, and tomorrow they should arrvie to me -only one problem. tomorrow is saturday, then sunday, then two day ational holidays = another wait until wednesday. So horrible!

CTG

Quote from: "zaqrack"now, so it finally arrived, thats great news!
is it this dark blue colour?
And the weight?
remember, never leave it anywhere even for a moment without a really good lock!

my frame and some parts are also on the way right now. Started from Belfast yesterday, today there were reported from the German coordination depot, and tomorrow they should arrvie to me -only one problem. tomorrow is saturday, then sunday, then two day ational holidays = another wait until wednesday. So horrible!

THIS IS BEER TOPIC!!!  :smt093  :smt076  :smt013  [-X

Beer is holly :)

It is that dark blue colour.
Weight: around 14 kgs, measured by a not too precise method and a not too precise scale.
And it is very very fast! :)
I will put a pic on the Net if the camera is at home again (it is with Lupuszka now, who is stallin at the moment in Szombathely).

1000.08 km

zaqrack

looks like your family has a habit of having boy/girlfriends from the opposite end of the country :)

So far:

My sister travelled to a boy to
-Kecskem?t (3.5 months of being together)
-Budapest (2 months of being together)
-Szombathely (first I guess they won't undertake the relationship)

Akoss Poo travelled to a girl to
-Miskolc (4 times, no relationship)
-Szentes (one weekend)
-Veszpr?m (4 months of being together+1 meeting last year)
-M?rk? (a village very close to Veszpr?m, for a weekend, to party, it was Laura's friend girl)

And I almost travelled to Nagykanizsa once for a girl... IMO she would have been the best choice - she was almost in love with me...

1000.08 km

JTK

A bicycle topic for Zak could be of the same interest than a beer topic for us...  :-D

Prost Dithmarscher!

Yes, maybe I would write to the bicycle topic, too, so maybe it won't be a spam topic if it's created once.

1000.08 km

CTG

Radeberger 4/10 (expensive suffer)
Lovos 2/10 (watered pee)
Krusovice 6.5/10 (tastes good but not enough concentrated)

CTG

Usrin: I hope you recognized S?rk?ny beer is cheaper than ever: 67 HUF!

Usrin

Thanks CTG, I haven't noticed that in the SPAR (Feh?rv?ri Road) where I use to do my shopping, but I'll check it! With this price, S?rk?ny Beer is surely the best beer if only price/value ratio counts!
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Usrin

Ugh... I've just tasted Edelweiss, and 94,5% (+/- 0,5%) of it was horrible!!! I was thinking about that which hated medicine of my childhood does it remind me on... (The remaining 5,5% (+/- 0,5%) of it is alcohol. :D ) Well, I know that I don't like wheat beers, so giving it 0 or 1 point would be very unfair. I think I should delete wheat beers from the ratings, because that's an individual category of drinks (like non-alcoholic beers, wines, mineral waters, etc.). Sorry...
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.