News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Useless messages - place for maniacs!

Started by CTG, September 09, 2005, 01:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG should...

win ZakStunts 2011
4 (17.4%)
retire
2 (8.7%)
shut up
6 (26.1%)
skid hot teenage girls
6 (26.1%)
böff an öblös one
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on October 18, 2007, 12:10:08 PM
We thought that only Rotoi is a dog. NOT ONLY ROTOI, ARGAMMON TOO!!! Check this: http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/gsd/pedigree/432238.html ;D
Classified : top female one ! looooooooooooooooool ! :D

zaqrack

I'll be away for business - not for 14 days but 4 days :)

Tuesday night - Budapest-Munich (wuick visit and sightseeing) -Ingolstadt-Neuburg an der Donau
holding two presentations on bike tourism and recent improvements in Hungary - back on friday.

BonzaiJoe

Drink 10 cups of coffee, you won't be bored anymore...

It is impossible to be dead.
But we can't be quite sure.

Chulk

Two things:

1st. I can't believe you like Dragon Ball, it's the stupidest anime ever!
2nd. Shouldn't you be taking a crap?
Quote from: CTG on November 27, 2007, 01:24:06 AM
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... I HAVE TO CRAP!!!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

BonzaiJoe

I want to eat words and let them carry out their meaning (even if it's abstract) through me.

BonzaiJoe

Currently I feel like eating the word "spopsky" and watching the flying shirt that keeps hovering around my head as I become an expression of the power of water which, sadly, nobody else can see.

BonzaiJoe

And let it be known that there are several different kinds of animals sitting inside me, all fighting for the right to use my voice. They don't know the exponentially decreasing curve of the reality of dreams, which makes me keep inventing new ones until the old ones can be recycled to equal adrenaline levels.

Damn, I want to be in a train to nowhere, but it has to be an empty train, which is not just straight, the train has to be some kind of maze, where I can get lost. Then I would "space out", leaving one body safely in the seat and another out there getting lost.

I feel like colourful paint on a wall. Paint that is made of acid, dissolving the wall, breaking it down with a crash, only to find out that it was a completely unimportant useless wall anyway, and nobody will notice I broke it down, I will even forget it myself. The paint seethes and multiplies itself with all restlessness within a radius of about 10 meters. It is perhaps a myth that something is in merely one place. That which you think about has its main representation where it actually is, or rather where you believe it is, but all sorts of minor representations, holograms or shadows, elsewhere. Currently, a grid of chandeliers hovers around the desk and the air, darkened diminutive shadows of the real one. And this world is once again unique, because of something so trivial...

Can you measure a human being in its degree of liquidity, gaseousness and solidity? And interpret anything from a map showing this? The actions that cause mindly, figurative if you wish, liquidation are the purest actions, I want to commit several of them and become as liquid as possible, so I can soak through everything and cover as big an area as possible, then I can see with a thousand eyes and dress my decay up in beautiful colours of complexity.

A cluster of angels has gathered in the air outside the room, I wonder what they are up to. Those made of paper and those made of flesh get along perfectly well. You'd think they had something better to do than just flying through my head really fast and leaving no particular impressions except an increased whiteness. But then again, is that not a big thing? Surely I can find a use for whiteness. Shall I rain it from the sky? Shall I censor something? Shall I purify a person I know with it? Shall I equal out some blackness with it? Surely I can find a use. But conveniently I conjure up a cat and ask it to store the whiteness cat. I now have a whiteness-cat, which I can use when I feel like it. If indeed cats are able to store whiteness.

Then I looked at a parked yellow truck, and immediately the trucked jumped into the song I was listening to, where it looked like fireworks as it tried to dodge the beats, which came at speedy intervals. It succeeds, all the while the song gracefully tries to ignore how it has a truck dancing around inside it. And now they swap order, and suddenly it's like the song's beats are where they are to avoid the truck hitting them. Now the truck is the original, and there is nothing documenting any previous order. But you cannot dodge string chords, so it must either leave, or try to drive on them. But they are slippery! The song is tumbling down the hill like an avalanche, the beats hopping and the strings floating, the bass lines jumping like balls. I try to follow, but it's hard to keep up, some parts get lost in echoes of other thoughts.

Is uphill the same as ascension? A Forest erupts like a mole ascends from the ground, undiscovered, lurking among the lights, it calls me out, and as I arrive, I see it happens to be liquid, so I swim around in it. The treetops are constantly wavering, but as when reflected in water, not because of the wind. It gets darker and darker, suddenly I see that it is infinite, and that there is no way out, but it's okay because I know it will become finite again because I haven't turned my head in all possible directions yet. It is so easy to consume the blue of the water in the sky, so I do, and I'm too light and liquid for the forest to keep me in. I could be a rain cloud now, but I am on to bigger and better things, so I dissolve myself dramatically onto a piece of paper and die. Then I'm back.

I want to shoot out my tongue like a toad and eat the street lights. Just tasting the light with my tongue will burn up a square of blinking numbers inside me, a concentrated core of strong-willed randomness. Should I get a random-cat? No. I know there is a new world inside the street light, but I can only taste the distorted and distorting effects shooting out from it. Two levels of distortion hitting the innocent ground and anyone who passes. But my tongue is long like a toad's, and I only take it in the mouth, not on my skin.

But now the new is old, nothing is new and old is nothing. That may be a trinity, but it is one that denies both itself and everything else from existing - you must deny it before you accept it, and you must even try to deny it without accepting its existence, or it may come back like a cloud. What if we all see a different sky? What if we all see different colours? What if my reaction to the colours random passer-by girl sees would be to face the ground and imitate radio noise? Exactly how fragile are we? Exactly how much exactation do we require? Or have we already failed? Was there a state none of us ever reached? I give a little of my blood and pay an entity of exclusion with it to leave the question unanswered.

BonzaiJoe

Den troskyldige snegl triumferer st?dig. ST????DIGT, forst?et som lyd med ekstra ?'er. Kogler har ikke ret til at bestemme over konveksitet, men de falder bevidst utydeligt gennem arrig luft. Jeg skyder efter Kafka mens han skubber et luftigt maleri frem for sig i cirkler med sin h?ndflade. At fl?nse kegler, at klaske BL?K. Energien skal affyres som en bazooka i b'erne og l'erne. BL?ST. Bl?sten v?lter alle mine hidtidige s?tninger spydigt omkuld. Det er ogs? en vej, og hastighedsbegr?nsningen er sat op. Kryds.

BonzaiJoe

CTG arrives, unexpectedly accompanied by Cordi Montserrat, and forgives Bonzai Joe's mind for going danish for one post in the useless topic.

BonzaiJoe

Did an hour just pass, or did I really, metaphorically, eat time and spit it out, while pondering on doing it as literally as possible, as documented by this: Why was it not until now that I came upon the idea of swallowing time? I captured a passing bird and used it to capture time, then ate it, adding some spices which would linger on time as I spat it out again, and now a minute is no longer a minute, but nobody notices.

Chulk

I think Mark beating BJ's old time on Default made him loose his mind!!!  :D

Chulk

I should have noticed 13 post ago, but I just saw Krys T?ff's new rank. LOL!

Duplode

Chulk

I think it will be long before you advance another star... I have 3 and over 800 post!

Krys TOFF

500 posts = 3 stars I think, then 1000 posts = 4 stars.