News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Started by CTG, September 24, 2005, 12:49:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Budapest, location of Zak McKracken and CTG:

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Usrin

Location of Usrin in Szolnok and in Budapest:
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Usrin

And here's Bratislava: location of Ursin, and the beautiful capital of my beautiful ancient homeland. :P

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

BL?TTY! I want to show you that kind of picture from my two locations, but I can't... And more pictures... about the location where I had sex with Laura from example... Sad b?ff...
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

Usrin

Budapest is one of the most detailed parts, but the whole area of Hungary is visible in Google Earth with more or less details... Or if you can't download it (like me), you can see the images on http://maps.google.com - search for Hungary, check "Satellite" and zoom on your locations! Here's Kazincbarcika:

DieselJoe

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"And more pictures... about the location where I had sex with Laura from example... Sad b?ff...
Rather send pictures OF sex with Laura!  :wink:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Usrin

DJ, here's something like you want (sorry, no pictures): http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=534515 :D

CTG

Krys TOFF

Ok, here is my location on Google Earth.

DieselJoe

"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

BonzaiJoe

Okay I'm getting a bit pissed at Google Earth...

Trilbardou (500 inhabitants) is in high resolution
Aarhus (300,000 inhabitants) is in low resolution
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

now lets take a satellite view on z55 classic fun with google earth

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Not Google Earth but a photo taken from an airplane - Gy?r-B?csa!!! :D

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "DieselJoe"
Quote from: "Akoss Poo"And more pictures... about the location where I had sex with Laura from example... Sad b?ff...
Rather send pictures OF sex with Laura!  :wink:

B?FF! I have these pictures only in my mind! :) I can only send you some light pictures of my (ex-)baby! :)
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km