News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Illness

Started by CTG, April 28, 2006, 11:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

When you go there, don't make bets with your friends about how many creepy things you dare to eat  :-X
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

I went home quite early this week (on Thursday) for some former medical test results. It seems I have more than a single illness. First of all they found huge amount of Staphylococcus aureus in my samples (can cause brutal things), my blood is full of lymphocitas and eosinophil white blood cells and the iron level of my blood was quite low. Now I'm on strong antibiotics (and painkiller pills) but I'm not sure if these things cause my mysterious illness or not... :(

StuntingHoschte

poor CTG, drink actimel next time
5h1t, thats helluva fast, i wont drive it again

CTG

Actimel LOL. I ate high-dose amoxicillin pills instead... Control: tomorrow, results: next week.

CTG

Doctor said it's most likely that my tonsils are the source (ideal place for dangerous bacteria) of my regular fever/joint pain problems and suggested tonsillectomia.

CTG

Second test said it's already resistent for the latest antibiotics. Strange. Human error at the first prescription or evolution of my former bacteria.

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on October 16, 2007, 09:14:05 AM
Human error at the first prescription or evolution of my former bacteria.
Hopefully, it was a human error. Otherwise, we'll have to put you in quarantine...  :D
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

If it resists everything then it's MRSA, a very-very cruel type of this bacteria.

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on October 17, 2007, 08:47:43 AM
If it resists everything then it's MRSA, a very-very cruel type of this bacteria.
Why do you say 'cruel'? What does it do?
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

MRSA eats meat. Human meat.

zaqrack

here it is (and on my bed also :))

http://www.giantmicrobes.com/us/products/flesheating.html

I'm ordering again some nice bacteria from Germany for christmas! They ship to Hungary finally! Hurraaaaay :)

CTG

Tonsillectomia: next Monday.

I hope to survive it. :D

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on November 05, 2007, 11:44:11 AM
Tonsillectomia: next Monday.

I hope to survive it. :D

Good luck on getting rid of those scary S. aureus... anyway, are tonsils as trivial to remove as adenoids - i.e. just a pair of rest days at most?

Quote from: zaqrack on October 21, 2007, 11:12:35 PM
here it is (and on my bed also :))

Wow! Those are simply brilliant, so damn catchy...  8)

zaqrack

and today my German bacteria pack has arrived!
I'll give away nice diseases as christmas presents! :)
isn't it funny?
"What did you give to your brother for christmas?"
"The flu!"
hahaha  ;D

Also kept some rabies and sleeping illness for ourselves :)

Duplode

Wish CTG a speedy recovery...  ;)